| In love | Childe

It's a normal winter day in Snezhnaya..

Not fot me though, every time where everything crazy always need to happen ever since I became a Traveller slash errand girl and for being friends with another traveller himself which is Aether and his companion Paimon.

It's actually my first time visiting Snezhnaya since this nation is too far from my hometown is that is Liyue Harbor. I love the cold breeze and the snow that gently rains the whole place, It was indeed comforting to be here.

The Snezhnayan people were also kind enough to accept us to freely travel their village.

I'm very grateful that Aether decided to invite me on this adventure, he's very thoughtful since he knew that I've always love travelling somewhere new.

But let's put that aside, we are on our way to embarked our quest of finding his lost twin.

Me and Aether decided to spilt up for a while to find more clues about his twin but unfortunately I ended up doing some errands since we also need mora to stay in and buy food, especially food because of Paimon having a big appetite.

An old man who is nearby to where I am asked me to help him with his deliveries in exchange of mora which I gladly accept. I took the three boxes that were given to me as I take off to deliver these.

"Hmm.. what a weird address.. guess it's probably national language." I commented, it kinda took me alot of time to deliver them since I need to decipher unknown language.

It was getting really dark despite the sun is still setting mainly because of the clouds already blocking the resting sun light from the town which is reasonable. The lights of the town shined from the dark making it more appealing and beautiful to see.

At last I finally delivered them all as I head my way back to the store where the old man is until a child bummped on me.

I looked down the same time he looked up, The kid clutched on my clothes and beg to save him from the people following behind him.

"They're t-threatening me to.. hurt me if I didn't give them m-mora!" He stuttered as he panicked when the men behind him approach.

"Stay behind me, kid." I ordered which he followed, I summoned my claymore as it lit up to flames. I pointed the huge weapon at them with ease to intimidate them without solving it using violence.

The thieves sweated from the sight but did not budge, "That kid is holding more mora than you know it. We just need his mora." One of them bluntly said and went to charge towards me with his daggers.

I extinguished the flames of the claymore as I smacked his head with the flat surface of the weapon as he went completely knocked out. The others were convinced enough to not mess with the boy so they took their knocked out ally and retreated.

The boy who is still behind my back, clutching on the end of my clothes stopped shaking in fear in looked up to me in awe.

"You okay? Did they hurt you somewhere?" I kneel down to check if he had any injuries but he shook his head into a no.

"Thank you miss..."

"(Y/N)."

"Miss (Y/N)! You're my hero!" He smiled as it warmed up the cold and snowy atmosphere.

"No prob kid. Anyways, do y—"

I felt a presence of someone, My instincts kicked in and I tilted my head to right where an arrow shot pass by almost getting my hair.

"Step away from my brother." A man with his bow that is ready to aim at me for the second time slowly stepped in. The boy who quickly noticed his older brother went infront of me, trying to block his way.