| Jealousy | Xiao

Xiao, as usual, was staying on the balcony of the Inn. Guarding over Liyue and waiting if he ever feels danger lingering around.

If he's being honest, It's been days since the last time he heard any disturbing screams or danger.

A pair of footsteps approached behind him as he swiftly glanced whoever it was hoping that it's her.

Well he is right but.. He look over to another person beside her.

"Good evening, Xiao" (Y/N) smiled at him, holding his favorite dish. She walk near to him and gave him a plate as he accepted it, "I brought what you asked for." She added.

She look back at the two people behind her, "This is Aether and Paimon by the way." She introduced.

Xiao glanced over to the two with suspicious looks as the two nervously waved at him.

"What's their business here, (Y/N)." Xiao asked... Well more like he commanded her to answer.

(Y/N) chuckled and placed her hand on top of his, "Don't be so tense, They're good people." Xiao didn't buy it and wanted to leave only for (Y/N) to hold his arm firmly.

"Hey, hey. Don't dissappear now! I haven't even finished my explanation and you already rolled your eyes on me." (Y/N) pouted towards to Xiao as he look at her deadpanned but deep inside of him... He thought she's acting like a baby right now, not that he thinks that she's being cute. Anyways.

"Look okay I'll do you a favor. I won't go to work tomorrow and I'll spend the whole day with you if you listen to what Aether is going to say." She said as he thought for a moment.

"Make it two weeks." He said.

"What?! But-"

"Two. Weeks." Xiao stood his ground as (Y)N) sighed and agreed.

"But you're paying for my food and room!" She crossed her arms as Xiao scoffed as if mora grows on trees. Nonetheless, Xiao let Aether hear about his story and how he wanted to have better knowledge about adeptuses, Liyue it self and his connection with Morax which Xiao answered it all crystal clear. Aether then thanked (Y/N) and Xiao for a short introduction and head their way to the main city of Liyue to do some heroic job.

Xiao have a bothered expression when he saw (Y/N) escorting Aether and Paimon downstairs before saying good-bye to each other. Not knowing to himself, he's already glaring at the two.. Most specifically the blondie. He didn't knew why exactly he's feeling like this but the moment (Y/N) touching that guy's shoulder didn't feel right to him.

He shook his head off for being petty over something so stupid, his thoughts were interrupted by (Y/N) who happens to sneak up behind him and wrapping her arms around his waist.

"Two weeks huh? I never knew you could be this needy, Xiao." (Y/N) laughed.

Xiao only rolled his eyes at her, "You've been overworking for a while. The last thing I want is seeing you passed out on the floor... Again." (Y/N) scoffed next to him.

She let go of him as she sat down next to him at the end of the balcony, "Well... Other than being concern. You just want me to stick next to you like super glue, right~?" She flashed him a shy smirk only for him to glare at her. She knew what he wanted, he just didn't want to admit.

She inched closer to him, "Well.. Aren't you going to admit it? Xiaoty?"

"Stop. Don't ever call me that."

(Y/N) poked his reddening cheeks, "Aww, Come on~ Give me a little love."

Xiao scoffed at her and look away, "Why won't you give that to the traveler then."