IX

Once again Jeno began his hunt to find a new house and job in Seoul, he contacted his previous workplaces to see if there was a chance. Sadly, none of them needed an extra worker, it was a struggle. 

Not only that, Both brothers were filling out forms of medical colleges, checking eligibility, and courses.

Jeno visited the bank to know about students loan, unfortunately, the lady at the bank told him that they could not give him a loan since he didn't have a stable job. Jeno had a hard time processing this information, Jisung would have to apply for scholarships but to get one, he'd have to clear the entrance examinations of different colleges.

Jeno called Hyuck to ask him a favour,

" Hello, Hyuckie."
" Omo my baby is calling me! JenJen how are you?"
" I'm fine Hyuckie, what about you?"
" Me too baby. Anyway, what's up?"
" Uh actually I'm coming back to Seoul,-"
" Whaatt!!! finally, Bitch I thought you were never going to come back!"
"Hyuckie!" Jeno groaned, " I need your help."
" Tell me anything."
" I am looking for a room on rent, I was wondering if you could look for one because Jisung will be moving with me it will be hard to look for one."
" Hmm, no problem baby. Leave it to me. Anything else you want me to do?"
" Thank you so much Hyuckie, but that is all I want you to take care of."
" Sure thing babe. Let me know if you want help with something else, I'm always here for you!"

They talked for an hour and Jeno explained him their plans, he was relieved that at least one of his problem would be solved. He trusted Hyuck, he could be mischievous but he was a good boy when he wanted to be.

"JiJi, when will your result come out?"
" Maybe last week of Feb. if not, then the first week of March."
" Okay."
" They said, they will post the detailed mark sheet if someone can't get it personally."
" Oh that is a relief, will I need to go and give them the new address or I can do that over a phone call?"
" Anything is fine."

"Okay, oh my god I can't believe you've grown up so much, you were a kid yesterday, running in your underwear with drool all over your face."
" Ah stop it Hyung! People can hear you!" Jisung whined but Jeno just shook his head.
" I'm glad you're pursuing your studies and did not decide to stay at home."
" Hyung, I'm here because of you. If you say that I have worked hard to get here, then I'd say you have worked even harder. It's all because of you."

"Shut up."
" No, I won't. You should learn to accept compliments and appreciation."
"Hmm..." Jisung rolled his eyes.

Taeyong paced around his room as he put on his watch, this motherfucker looked so regal in his attire, yet his alpha paid no attention to him.
"You're going with me, I don't wanna hear any excuses." Johnny sighed and wrapped his arms around his mate, " I know you are angry but can you please calm down. You know he had to perform a lot of surgeries last week. He doesn't ignore you purposely. He loves you."

Taeyong sighed as he removed his watch from his wrist again and threw it on the bed. " I'm tired of both of you and your shit, Johnny.  I can't help but feel like both of you deliberately ignore me. You know it is nearing that time, so, both of you decided to take piles of work and stay away from me.  I thought you guys would do better this time, when was the time all of us spend time together? It's either you or him!" Taeyong sat on the edge of the bed. " I am tired, Johnny, I am sick of this behaviour."

Johnny looked down at his feet and shook his head, him and Jaehyun really messed up this time and they would have to pay higher prices to mend their relationship. 

Honestly, they were not the only ones whose relationship was rocky, Mark and Donghyuck were fighting too... over Jeno.
" you're always like Jeno this, Jeno that! I am fucking tired of hearing his name!"
" Mark, if you actually cared about me you wouldn't say that," Donghyuck whispered, tears pooled his eyes.

" And maybe... if you stopped thinking like that, you'd understand where this is coming from."
" Mark, you're just overreacting. Jeno is what Johnny Hyung is to you, you can't respect that? What has he ever done for you hate him? You have no reason to hate him!"
" Stop it!"
"Why? Why, should I stop and not another way around? If I ever hear you talk shit about him and start a fight with me regarding Jeno. Mark, I'm warning you!  This will be the end of us. If you won't accept my family, I won't accept yours as well!"

Mark slammed the door shut as he left the house. Hyuck just laid on the sofa a minute later Taeyong joined him and snuggled in his arms.

"Alphas are so insensitive sometimes," Taeyong whispered.
"When is he not?" Haechan mumbled thinking Taeyong was talking about Mark.

Taeyong began to breathe unevenly, suddenly, he pulled Haechan in a hug. He sobbed, "Hyung !" Haechan froze, "What happened, Hyung?"

"Jaehyun and Johnny are meanie! They are always working at odd hours, I am so upset because none of them realises that I miss them and just want to spend some time together, they always have something on their mind."
" Oh Hyung, don't say that, you know they wouldn't ignore you intentionally, they love you and they'd give up their jobs. You just have say the word."

There was a knock on the door, " Hyungie, my sixth sense was tingling, I knew something was wrong. What is wrong, Rose? You are our backbone we can't have you breaking down!" Renjun spoke as he hugged the duo.

" I brought this for you!" Renjun kept two bags on the floor.

" I don't want it!" Taeyong sniffled.

"Hyung, don't say that, you'll love it."
" I don't want anything!" Older omega whined.
Hyuck gently patted Taeyong's shoulder.

" Am I too clingy? Am I acting like a needy bitch? I don't even force them to do anything they don't like."

" Hyung, tell me what is it about?"
" It's February, which means their birthdays are approaching. I asked them to take a week off, but no! They won't do that."
" Oho hyungie is attention deprived."
" You can say that."

" Well, c'mon. I got this for you." Taeyong sat down on the couch properly then Renjun handed him the bag. Inside the bag was a peach hoodie, a box wrapped up in gift paper.

"Why did you wrap the box?"
" It's a surprise." Taeyong rolled his eyes as he tore the box open, "No way! You bitch! You said, that you'd take me along!" Hyuck straddled Renjun and pinched his nipples.

"Ahh! Bitch it hurts, ouch! Hyung, stop this demon!"

" I- I love it, injunie! Thank you so much!"
" I know, Hyung. I love you too, and Hyuck, if I took you along, I would have to get you one too and really haven't been respectful to me so, I just decide to go alone."

" Maybe that is the reason I don't respect you, whore."
" Hyuck no slut-shaming!" Taeyong growled and smacked his head.
" Sorry, Hyung but I really wanted that bag! It is a limited edition!" Hyuckie whined.
"You can use it if you really like it."

" No, it is hyung's, you can't use it."

Three of them bickered all night forgetting about the problems at hand.