XXXV🔞

Warning: explicit content ahead. Parental advisory- who am I kidding?  Read it at your own risk, don't come at me for whatever I've written below.
Love you all!

"jaehyun said you can't fuck him. Does that mean I can play with him?" Renjun asked.

Jaemin had taken both of them to his home, " I...guess? It's just that he is not to be penetrated."

"Wonderful!" Renjun skidded back to the room where Jeno lied.

Jeno shifted a bit before getting up. " Uh..." he noticed the environment, "why are we here?"

" Baby, you were taking birth controls instead of suppressants. So, your body was reacting to it. Your body wants to go into full blown heat but there's still a lingering effect of previous dose."

"What will happen?"

" Jaehyun said that you might have few episodes of it but nothing too extreme."

"You have only had breakfast, it's better for you to eat dinner. Let's go."

Jeno followed Renjun to the kitchen with wobbly legs, he sat down on one of the stools and rested his body on the isle.

" You're awake!" Jaemin rubbed Jeno's back. Jeno sprung up from his seat faster than cheetah.  Jaemin was taken aback, "What's wrong, did I hurt you?" He asked.

"No, it's not that." Jeno shook his head. " It's just that my back is really sensitive." Jaemin nodded his head in acknowledgment.

" I'll cook something light for you."

Renjun made a potato soup and croutons with a side of cheese and corn salad.

Jeno ate food as soon as it was placed on the table. He was starving.
" Thank you so much Renjun-ssi, food was delicious." Renjun smiled and walked up to him. He hugged him and kissed his head.
" I'm glad you like it."

Jeno looked at elder boy with puppy dog eyes and a cute grin. " Oh my god, I just wanna eat you up!" Renjun mumbled as he smushed younger's head in his chest.

Renjun pulled away and swiftly grabbed the empty bowls in front of Jeno, who, once again rested his head on the countertop.

None of the boys noticed Jaemin's absence unit he entered the kitchen again.

He sat down beside Jeno and placed his laptop on the table. Jeno stared curiously as Jaemin clicked around and slid his fingers swiftly on the keyboard.

His rested his head on Jaemin's shoulder and focused on the screen. Although, he didn't understand anything, it was interesting.

One second, Jeno sat on the stool leaning on Jaemin, and the next, he was on the floor.
" Ah..." he gasped.

Renjun looked at him from other side of the counter while Jaemin stared at him from the chair. They were shocked to see the boy on the ground, they felt paralysed.

It was until Jeno let out series of whines and gasps, pulling both boys out of their daze.

" Oh my fucking goodness! Pick him up !" Renjun panicked while ordering Jaemin.

They carried him to the bedroom. 

" I...I..." Jeno choked on his saliva. Tears gushed out of his eyes.