XXIX

Chenle gifted Jisung a MacBook.

At this point, Jeno stopped caring.

He was at his night job and jisung had gone out to have dinner with Renjun's and Chenle's parents.

Jeno was nervous, his brother is a sweet boy. He hoped that Chenle's parents would love him as much as he does.

If everything went in their favour then Jeno would stop annoying everyone and just mind his own business of going back and forth from jobs and apartment.

Speaking of apartments, Jeno decided that he'd rent out a smaller and cheaper goshiwon since Jisung would be moving out.

He also had to ask Hyuck a favour, he didn't have enough money to pay next month's rent. He was in a dire situation.

He was ashamed, he also knew that Donghyuck wouldn't take lent money back but he couldn't go knocking at Yoongi's door every time he needed the money.

Asking for an advance salary wasn't enough. Therefore, it was not an option.

Donghyuck was his only saviour.

He rinsed the chopsticks and dried them, he went to the front of the stall to gather the used utensils and wipe the table. He kept the dirty dishes in the washing area and went back to the table.

He put chopsticks in a holder and grabbed the jug, he filled it with water and placed it back on the table.
He went back to washing area, he squatted on floor and washed all the dishes.

This went on for hours and hours.

Around twelve-thirty fife Jeno was allowed to go. He bowed to the owner as he left the stall.

" Jisung-ah, must be home now. I wonder how dinner went, hope everything was alright." Jeno looked at the sky, silently praying to god.

Thick blanket of clouds covered the sky. Jeno wondered how he missed it . It would definitely rain tonight. His pace increased but unfortunately he couldn't outrun the drizzling clouds.
By the time he reached, he was dripping wet. His hair stuck to his forehead and his tote was wet too.

He quickly took out his phone, to check if it was dry due to some miracle. He was not lucky at all.

The phone looked like it had taken a shower.

He sighed as he opened the door.

" You're home! You're soaking!" Jisung stated.

" Yea, I'll take a quick shower then ask you about the dinner." Jisung nodded.

" Ah, I'm hungry... but it's too late!" Jeno whispered to himself.

" But I'm hungry..." he closed his eyes, his stomach growled.

" So... how was it?"

" I found out that his birth father is mated to three more alphas excluding his biological father. One of them is Renjun's."

" really?! Wow, that's new."

" I know! They seemed so intimidating at first but they are so soft spoken and gentlemen. I shouldn't say this but I think they liked me... his birth father said that he would love to go on a lunch date with Renjun and I !"

" that is wonderful! I'm so happy for you!" Jeno grinned.
He wrapped his arms around Jisung's waist and rested his head on younger's chest.
They cuddled under the blanket talking about the dinner.