XXXVIII

Jaemin took his mates to the mall so that they could get gifts for Taeyong and Donghyuck.

According to them, it was too early to buy things for the babies. Instead they chose to buy maternal care things for soon to be mommies/pappies.

Jeno was very excited, he fidgeted in his seat. Renjun and Jaemin looked at him in awe.

"So, where do we start?" Jaemin asked.
Jeno was too busy gawking at the big shops. He was speechless, he had never been to a place like this before.

Sure, he'd gone to few places with Donghyuck but this was nothing like that.

He gulped looking back at other two.

"How bout we start with skin/body care?" Renjun asked.

Jeno nodded his head in agreement.

He followed Jaemin and Renjun closely. He had his arm curled around Renjun's.

" Hi, good afternoon sir! Would you like me to assist you?" A lady spoke as she approached the trio.

Jeno felt overwhelmed. He felt so out of place. The lady gave him a look before turning her gaze back to Renjun and Jaemin.

He immediately retreated his arm and waited for one of the boys to reply.

" Hey, Umm, we're good."
The lady smiled before disappearing.

Jeno followed Renjun around the place as older intertwined their hands.

"Good ol' Bio oil to prevent stretch marks! And thick La Mer! Taeyong loves that stuff."
Jeno flinched when he looked at the price, "What is it so expensive for?" He yelped.

Renjun shrugged his shoulders, "come on !" He dragged Jeno to other side.

"Hmm... we should get this Jeno."
" Nipple creams, moisturisers.... Umm, let's just stick to Aveeno."

Jaemin just strolled around looking at things... nothing intrigued him.

"Everything is awfully expensive." Younger sighed before placing a T-shirt back on its place.

" He is spending money like his money grows on trees." Jeno mumbled to himself as he glanced at elder omega shoving things he liked in a bag.

It's too much.

" Renjun...  I think this much is enough."  Renjun stared at Jeno then at the bag.

" Yes, I think, I should stop."

They also ended up buying body pillows for pregnant omegas.

They spotted a familiar face while exiting the store.

" Kun!" Renjun ran up to his brother.

" Renjun? What are you doing here- oh, hi guys!" He smiled at everyone.

" We're buying gifts, what are you doing in the maternity section?" Renjun squinted his eyes.

" Uh... me too?"
" Don't tell me you knocked someone! Considering, Sicheng can't get pregnant."

Sicheng... that name sounded familiar to Jeno.

" Shut up! You're speaking nonsense!" Kun's face reddened.