XVII

Jeno had completely forgotten about his job, he was lucky that his company had a policy where an omega could take a week off during an emergency but they need to inform . Since, Jeno was new and was not familiar with that rule, he was exempted but he was warned.

Jeno and Jisung were at their apartment at the moment. Jeno was preparing a meal.
"Hyung, please... if he doesn't mind then why is it a problem?" Jisung whined.
Jeno looked at him sternly.
" I think that you have damaged your brain, after that incident."
" Hyung, please... just give me a chance." Jeno sighed and continued to do his work while ignoring his whining brother.

Jisung was trying to convince Jeno to let Chenle tutor him but Jeno wouldn't budge.

Jisung's phone rang a minute later, he picked it up with a smile on his face.

"Hi, hyung!" Jeno looked at him suspiciously, Jisung rolled his eyes, ~Haechan~ he mumbled.

Jeno then went back to do his work.

Jisung talked to Haechan for good five minutes,
" Hyung said he is coming over." Jeno sighed.
" He is practically digging my grave." He mumbled.
" He told me that you were not answering his calls."
" yea, he wants come here and I don't want that."
" Too bad, he's coming over anyway and he told me to give you a kiss." Jisung grinned as he walked closer.
" if you take one more step towards me, I'll slap you in the face." Jeno snapped and turned the stove on.

Jeno cooked enough for three people as he knew Haechan would be hungry, and since he knew Haechan was coming, the whole menu changed from only kimchi fried rice to sea weed soup, fried rice with some omelet.
He had just finished finished plating when there was a knock on the door.

"Jisung, open it...but ask who it is first."Jeno instructed.

" Haechan hyung, is that you?" Jisung yelled, Jeno glared at the younger "I'll throw this food at your face,"
" No, bitch it's the motherfucking Sun!" Donghyuck yelled.
" Throw it in my mouth, so that I can eat it." Jisung laughed as he opened the door. 

" Mind your language! There is a child in the room." Jeno glared.

" I don't see no child here, where is it?" Donghyuck argued as he wrapped his arm around Jisung.
" And why are you so cranky, is it because you have not seen Renjun and Jaemin in while? Perhaps, you miss them." Donghyuck teased.

" What the hell are you talking about?" Blood rushed to Jeno's ear.

" Hmm... I was just kidding. Why do you take everything seriously?" Donghyuck looked at Jisung while his words were directed at Jeno.

Who fumed silently.
"Aww, my sweet chick got hurt." Donghyuck plasted a sloppy kiss on Jisung's forehead.
" Don't get hurt again, I didn't give you the permission!"
"Hyung...." jisung whined. 
" But at least Chenle took care of you ..." Donghyuck playfully said.
"Umm let's eat, I'm hungry." Jisung sat on the floor to eat.

All of them ate peacefully. After the dinner all of them decided to go to grocery store to buy few drinks and chips.

" I need to buy milk and a few things, you guys go buy chips and drinks." Jeno spoke.

He went to different isle to get the necessities, while he was picking his stuff, he couldn't help but notice two boys with a small chit looking for something, speaking foreign language. The older boy had long hair, he looked distressed while the younger, seemed to be of Jisung's age, crouched down.

Both were omega.

" Hello." Jeno mumbled, catching older omega's attention.
Boy with long hair smiled and bowed his head.

" Do you need help?" Jeno asked pointing to the chit.
Older's eyes widened and nodded his head rapidly, he instantly showed the chit to Jeno.

" I not read, only speak little." The boy tried to explain. Jeno immediately understood the problem...
by now the guy who looked around Jisung's age also stood next to them. He bowed his head at Jeno.

"Don't worry, I'll help you" Jeno read the list, "Oh, it says, Soy milk. Wait..." Jeno quickly got the bottle from one of the many refrigerators.
" This is what you're looking for." Jeno smiled cutely. What surprised him was the same energy, both boys smiled brightly with him.
"Thanks. I, Yuta!" The older omega spoke. "Shotaro, little brother." Yuta pointed at his younger brother.

"We new here, I speak little Korean, he don't." Jeno nodded his head in acknowledgement.

" Nice to meet you, my name is Jeno." Yuta grinned.

" Do you live on your own?" Yuta shook his head.

" I work for family, maid. They shifted from Japan." Yuta explained, " He come with me, only family." Yuta pointed at Shotaro, Jeno nodded again.
"I also live with my younger brother." He said. "Infact, he is here, but I'll have to look for him."
Yuta smiled and looked at Shotaro, then looked back at Jeno with hopeful eyes.
" He no friends, here." He mumbled.
Jeno's eyes softened. " Come on, let's find him," three of them looked around to find Jisung.

Jeno wanted to help these brothers, he wanted to be their friend.

" Ah! There he is! Let me introduce." Jeno exclaimed.
He called his brother, " These are my brothers, Jisung and Donghyuck." Jeno pointed at them.
" Jisung, Dongfuck." Yuta said. Jeno burst out laughing.
" No, No.. call him Haechan."
"Okay."
" Guys these are Yuta and his younger brother Shotaro.
They greeted each other.

"His Korean is weak."
They talked for few minutes.
"Friends!" Yuta smiled brightly while pointing at their younger brothers.
"I, no time, work all day. He all alone. All day." Explained.
Jisung and Shotaro became shy.
They exchanged phone numbers and decided to meet on Sunday.
After parting ways, all of them went home. " He had suck a big baby energy."
" Yea, he was pretty too. His brother! Oh my goodness, cutest baby ever." They talked among themselves.

" Oh, did I tell you that I'm staying over tonight."
" no, you're not!"
" Yes!"
" Mark will kill me. He is probably looking for an opportunity." 🤌
" He won't, and I've been meaning to tell you that he knotted me during heat."

" YAHH! There is a kid with us!"
" WHERE? Where is that kid you keep talking about ? I don't see anyone."
Jeno grabbed Donghyuck's neck and turned it to face Jisung, who blushed.

" He is an adult now, you should talk more freely about these things with him! Yo! Listen kid, my mate knotted me so many times that I passed out each time. Now, I am just waiting to wake up one day with morning sickness!"

Jeno hid his face in his hands in embarrassment while, Jisung gaped like a fish, not knowing how to process this information. Panic clear on his face.

" Hyung, you need to calm down."
" Do I? Hmm... maybe I do."

" By the way, Jaemin and Renjun want to take you out for a drink..." Donghyuck said. " Chenle, too."