XLIII

Renjun's hand traced Jeno's sensitive back, younger's back pressed to elder's chest

They laid on the bed as they waited for Jaemin to prepare breakfast for them.

"umm...! Stop moving, I wanna sleep...." Jeno whined.
Renjun kissed his ear before biting the lobe and payed no mind to younger's plead and kept dry humping his ass.

" Junnie..." Jeno whined, his body pressing further into elder's body. His back arched a bit.

Renjun's moves became sloppy as he neared his climax. He bit Jeno's neck roughly as he released, Jeno sat up immediately, his hand holding the area he was bitten at.

He checked for any traces of blood but let a breath out as he realised his skin wasn't torn.

" Renjun!" Jeno uttered in disbelief.

Heat crept Renjun's face, his cheeks reddened and burned up.

" it hurt!" He exclaimed.

Renjun looked at him shamefully.

" I-I am sorry." Renjun bit inside of his cheeks. Jeno laid back down and rested his head on the pillow.
He whimpered when the pillow brushed against his neck.

" Go clean yourself, first! You won't get breakfast until you shower!" Jeno ordered. 

Jaemin came inside the room with a mega-watt smile and a tray of food and coffee.

He placed it on a table. He ran to Jeno's side and smothered his face between his big hands. Jeno lips parted and puckered from the pressure.

Renjun quickly leaned forward to peck Jeno before their alpha could.

"Hey!" Jaemin yelled and Renjun hastily took off in the direction of bathroom.

"Get up!" Jaemin lifted Jeno up and brushed his hair back.

Omega smiled affectionately and pinched Jaemin's cheeks.

" Thank you for making breakfast! It smells delicious!"  Jaemin's grin widened as he handed Jeno some chocolate milk.
" Anything for you both."

Renjun came out of bathroom not two minutes later.

" You're done?" Jeno asked in disbelief.

"Yes" Renjun only had a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Damn, so quick." Jeno whispered under his breath.

"Babe, you should change, you'll catch cold." Jaemin spoke.

Renjun quickly wore Jaemin's sweats infront of the duo who was already half way through their breakfast.

" You guys couldn't wait for a second?" Renjun snarled.
" No, that's what you get for using me as your pillow to hump early morning." Jeno snapped back.
That shut up Renjun for a second. He huffed before going the duo.