XLI

Jaemin worked on his laptop while Renjun prepared cookies for them. Jeno walked up to him,
"Alpha..." he played with hem of his t-shirt.

Jaemin looked at Jeno, he wrapped his arm around younger's waist and pulled him closer.
" What is it pumpkin?" Jaemin cooed.

" Umm, that day... what did you mean that you met me at the café? We met at Haechan's place for the first time."

" Actually," Renjun chimed. " It was me who met you in person first but jaemin was the first who found you."

Jeno looked at them in confusion. " We met when I came to Seoul. You came to pick us up along Haechan."

Jaemin and Renjun laughed nervously.
" I think we owe you an explanation."

Jaemin made Jeno sit on his lap.

"We first saw you a day before you left Seoul," Renjun came closer. He caressed Jeno's face, thumb lingered on the cheek.
"Jaemin and I were arguing in the car, he suddenly told to me to turn around. I saw the most beautiful omega in the entire world. It was you! Your face... it was flushed, I thought it was because of snow, but no! Then I saw your eyes, tears threatened to fall from them. You crouched a bit to look at your reflection in the car, then took out a lip gloss from your bag."

Images flashed through Jeno's eyes and they widened. His back touched Jaemin's chest.
Jaemin sensed younger's pheromones, he rubbed circles on Jeno's abdomen.

"You put it on your lips..." Renjun's thumb rested on Jeno's Lips. His ragged breath was loud.
" You caught our attention and we wanted to have you for ourselves. I ran after you to the café."
" Black card! It was you."Jeno mumbled.

Renjun captured his lips, their lips moulded into each other's. Jaemin groaned at the change in the atmosphere. The pheromones grabbed Jaemin junior's attention.

" It was me." Renjun confirmed after pulling away from the kiss.

Jeno hugged him tightly, his face pressed against Renjun's chest.
" Unknowingly, your tip that day helped me a lot! People, usually, didn't tip me. But I really needed extra money that day, you helped me save Jisung. Thank you."

Renjun blushed and kissed younger's temple.

Jeno turned around to look at Jaemin, who kissed his cheek and smiled softly at him.
" We love you." He said.
Jeno mumbled something under his breath but it was clear enough for the duo to make out what he said. 'Iloveyoutoo'.

They hugged, sandwiching Jeno between them but jolted in shock when the timer shrieked, indicating, the cookies were ready.

They groaned and Renjun tossed the timer in the trashcan.

" These smell amazing!" Jeno gushed causing Renjun's chest to puff a little.

" Ou-ouh—ch!" Youngest retracted his hand back when he burnt his fingers.
" Be careful, they are hot!" Jaemin instructed, he grabbed Jeno's fingers and blew on them.

They spent their morning eating cookies and pancakes along milk.

Renjun and Jaemin cuddled up in a blanket as they kept calling out for Jeno to lay with them. But it was his day off and he wanted to help with the chores since they were kind enough to let him move in with them.

He washed the dishes, did their laundry and now he was vacuuming around the house while he waited for the clothes to dry. He had also packed Jaemin's suits that were due for dry cleaning. He'd stop by the cleaner's on the way to grocery shopping.