LXIV🔞

"Omega, I need you!" A very naked jaemin stood in the entrance of the living room.
Renjun signalled Jeno to get up, Jaemin growled when Jeno got up.
"Not you!" Jeno froze and stared at Jaemin with wide eyes.

" Renjun, follow!" Renjun immediately got on his feet and grabbed trembling Jeno's wrist.

Younger omega was embarrassed, his alpha did not want to mate with him. His lips trembled as he tried to stop his tears from escaping.

Rejoin quickly followed the alpha. Jeno tagged along but his mind was in a frenzy. So, he simply let Renjun drag him.

Jaemin didn't even wait for Renjun to remove his clothes, as he instantly threw him on the bed.

Jeno came back to reality when he heard loud whines and slaps.
He stood in the corner of the room and Jaemin was on top of Renjun.

Renjun still had his t-shirt on but his boxer was lying somewhere else in the room.

Jaemin held Renjun's legs up so that he could fit properly. He didn't even prepare the omega before thrusting into him.

Jeno was flabbergasted. He felt a tsunami of emotions hit him and most of all he was drowning in the pool of lust.

Renjun's eyes were closed and his mouth was parted, soft whines escaped once in a while. Jeno was in a trance.
He pressed his thighs together tightly and watched as Jaemin devoured younger's nipple.
He walked closer to the bed unknowingly. He felt a pull and followed his instincts. He had long forgotten that he had been rejected few minutes ago.

He watched carefully, each and every movement of Jaemin, he took a place on the floor beside the bed. He rested his arms and head on the bed as he absorbed the sight of mates.

The squelching sound and grunts resonated through the room.

His hand reached out for Renjun's and held it tightly. It caught elder's attention and he moaned staring straight in Jeno eyes. Jeno gulped.

He felt the heat pooling in his stomach. Renjun tugged his hand, Jeno got up and climbed on the bed as Renjun pulled him closer.

Elder reached for his neck and pulled him in to kiss. Renjun's muffled moans caused Jaemin to look up at him.
Jaemin roughly grabbed fistful of Jeno's hair and pinned his head down.

Jeno whimpered. 
"Why are you here?" The alpha growled.

"Jaemin- stop!! You're hurting him!" Renjun tried to push Jaemin away from younger.

" You know, I can't control myself! I don't want to get him pregnant just after one round!"

"Jaemin! St-stop, you're... you're hurting us!" Renjun sobbed when he realised Jaemin was totally out of his mind.

Jaemin kept a firm hold on Jeno's head as he pressed it even further into the mattress. Omega's hand reached out to grab Jaemin's hand so that he could breathe properly. He was hyperventilating.

"Fuck! Get off, you bastard!" Renjun got his shit together and punched Jaemin's jaw.

That was enough to break Jaemin's daze.

"What is wrong with you? Snap out of it, you motherfucker!" Renjun punched him until his wrist began to hurt.

Jeno was sobbing with his head still burried in the mattress although Jaemin's hand was no longer holding him down. He was too ashamed to face them.

He shouldn't have come here. Jaemin clearly warned him not to, he should have left the moment he realised where he was instead of coming closer to the mating couple.
Renjun heard Jeno's wail in the background and rushed to him.
" Oh my god baby! Jen! Breathe please... you're fine baby, please breathe." Jeno's body spasmed violently.