L

Jaemin was in his study, working his ass off to complete all tasks before time. Jeno's heat would begin anytime now and Jaemin wanted nothing more than another pregnant mate.

Renjun woke up in Jeno's arms, he nestled his face further into his younger's chest.  He basked in the warmth but his bladder was killing him.
He groaned and sat up,  " Do you need help?" Renjun turned around to look at Jeno, rubbed the sleep off his eyes.

" No, I'll be back! Don't you dare get up! I'm need to sleep more and need you in the bed." Jeno hummed and laid back down.

Renjun waddled to the bathroom and relieved himself. He looked at his reflection in the mirror while washing his hands. His hair was flowing in every direction, eyes were swollen, nose red and lips swollen.

Jeno was wrapped up in the blanket waiting for Renjun, the room was oddly cold for him. Jeno suddenly felt restless, he needed Renjun back in the bed immediately. He whined loudly hoping that his cries would reach elder omega.
" What's the rush, baby?" Renjun mumbled as he walked inside still wiping his hands with a hand towel.

" Come!" Jeno ordered, he lifted the blanket a little providing enough space for Renjun to slide back in.

Renjun got back in and Jeno kissed his head and embraced elder tightly. " I'm awake now. I can't sleep." Renjun mumbled before grabbing his phone from the side table.
Jeno whined and snuggled his head into Renjun's shoulder.

Elder omega just laid casually using his phone with one hand while other one was wrapped around younger.
" Hello?" Renjun said.

Jeno opened his eyes a little to see who Renjun was calling out.

" Where are you?"

Jaemin.

Jeno yawned and closed his eyes again.

" come back in the room and cuddle with us for a while..... no... he is laying beside me... a little warm." Renjun checked Jeno's temperature by placing his hand on younger's forehead and then compared it with his own.

" When will you be free? I don't want that. Come here!" With that Renjun hung up the call.

" I'm hungry..." Renjun mumbled, Jeno yawned once more and sat up. His hair were ruffled up and face was swollen. He turned his head in Renjun's direction and rested his face on elder's chest.
" goomonin."
" Good morning, baby!"
" What do want to eat ?" Jeno asked.
" Hotteok."
" Okhey."

As Jeno was about to get up, Jaemin came in through the main door. 

" Oh, you guys are up?"
" yeah, he's hungry." Jeno told him and went in the bathroom to freshen up.

" I'm going to cook hotteoks, you want something else?" Jeno asked Jaemin who was sitting on the edge of the bed. Jeno walked up to him and placed his arm on his alpha's shoulder. Jaemin leaned on him a little wrapped his arms around younger's waist.

"Can you please help Renjun bath? He stinks, you can also take one with him. What do you say? I'll prepare the food by the time you are ready." Jaemin scrunched his nose when he stated that Renjun stank.

Renjun on the other hand was busy on his phone. Apparently, his father's had bought him a limited edition watch. 

Jeno smiled softly and said, "mmm, I will." "Junie, up up! I'll draw us a bath." With that Jeno  pecked Jaemin and heading back to the bathroom where he turned on the tap.