XLII🔞

"Son?" The owner of the food stall said.
" Ye, Haejin-nim?" Jeno asked from his spot on the ground.
The old man crouched in front of him.
" I'm going to retire..." The man confessed.

" What? I'm sorry sir, but I didn't understand." Jeno's face tilted to one side in confusion.

" My son has a well paying job now and it's his wish to see me stop working and finally, retire for good." The man explained.

" Ah! That's so amazing, sir. Congratulations!"

"Thank you, son." The man smiled, he paused for few seconds before continuing,
" You see, today will be the last day of the stall... I'll  pay for two weeks in advance since, I didn't inform you earlier, so that you can you can look for another job." The man said.

Jeno shook his head vigorously, "No, Sir! I'm not in any urgent need for money. I have found my mates and I live with them, they take care of me now, you don't have to pay me advance! Splurge it on your family instead!" Jeno giggled.

"you're such a kind boy, Jeno. Your mates are lucky to find a person like you." The old man patted Jeno's head as he went back to attend the new customers.

Jeno blushed wildly at the thought of his mates as he remembered the incident that took place this morning.

——————

"Jen, can you please hand me the towel, I forgot it in the closet." Jaemin yelled from inside the bathroom.

" Yeah, one second!" Jeno yelled back. He dropped the blanket on the bed and headed to the closet where he had kept all the freshly rolled towels.

He grabbed one of them and knocked on the bathroom door.
" Alpha?" He yelled.

He pondered whether to enter the room or not when he got no response.
He rested his head on the bathroom door for few seconds before entering.
He was greeted by the sound of running water and warmth.

He placed the towel on top of a countertop and looked around.
The shower was filled with steam, the shower glass was matte from the bottom and the rest of it was see through.
The omega could see Jaemin's back pressed against the wall as the water fell on him.
His breath hitched when he saw Jaemin staring right at him with his dark brooding eyes.

Jeno grabbed the counter and leaned on it to stay still. His knees seemed to turn into a jelly by his alpha's alluring gaze.

Jaemin's jaw clenched tight and his eyes shut half way. Jeno felt a knot tighten in his abdomen.

Jaemin lifted his hands up to push his hair back, his lips parted slightly.
Jeno panted a little. He turned his face and looked at the floor but a voice in the back of his head told him to look back at his alpha.

Jaemin growled when Renjun bit the tip of his shaft.

Jaemin gripped Renjun's hair roughly and smirked at him, "he is here." He mumbled before pushing Renjun's head forward and releasing in his mouth.

Jeno couldn't see what was happening due to foggy glass, he was a little curious. But he didn't feel like invading his privacy so he left the bathroom, slamming the door shut on his way out.
His cheeks heated and his breathing became ragged. He sat on the bed for a minute to catch his breath but his jaw dropped when he saw half naked Jaemin and fully naked Renjun step into the room.

He sprang up from the bed like a scared cat.
"Wh-a— a-alpha, jun-junie?"

Jaemin threw Renjun on the bed and grabbed Jeno's wrist, he pulled him closer.