4 | The Tag

You are running.
And running.
And so on, running like your life depends on it and hiding.

Your chest constantly rise up and down yet you try to hide your heavy pants to the best you can. Everyone are also running from sister Krone. You can hear Lanni's cry as sister is chasing after him like a madwoman.

This game is nothing like tag you've had before. It's crazy how most of your siblings are got caught earlier than when Norman was the 'It'.

This Sister Krone is a bigger pain in the ass than you thought.

Just how can this day getting even worse, huh?

〰️

The morning went pretty nice, to begin with. It has been three days since you knew about the truth and has been pretending unaware of anything. The act is getting easier as the time goes, and fortunately none of you four got nightmare for a while.

But another adult has shown up, means another job to do. What's distressing is that Sister Krone settling down pretty well with the children.

What's her purpose here and more important, just what's Momma's intention summoned her here.

After disucussed about the tracking device's whereabout, you tried to build up the children's physical abilities. It's the most basic essential to be able to survive.

Unfortunately, the results are ... not satisfying enough.

Then suddenly, the Sister requested to join. Little that you know her request will be a tag of hell in matter of minutes.

"Where's she?" Ray asked. You now are hiding between the tree leaves with Ray. The time has been rolling for some while now but there have been any sound from her.

Suddenly the little ones are gathering in one place and Sister Krone catches them all in a strike.

"She planned to distract the little ones. She is not stupid," Ray picked up a leaf with a rectangular shape.

So she had been cutting it all those time.

This is bad. If she continued like this, all of the younger ones would be caught. She has caught half of it, you need to stopped her.

Then you remember how Emma guide the little ones in a group on the previous game.

"A group..." you said it out loud.

"You were saying?"

"Help me assemble the little ones in a group. We have to one step ahead from her."

You and Ray went to different way and you gathered everyone you could find. But when the time came, Ray was nowhere to be found at your meeting point.

"This tag is really fun!" said Phill out of excitement.

"Yeah it's really fun. But where is Ray? You said we will meet him here?" asked Sherry.

"He maybe got in trouble somehow, who knows? But we need to be really quite to win this game. We shouldn't let Sister win easily at a first try. So everyone listen, you have to be quite, don't step too loud, and never leave this group. Am I understood? Answer with a whisper if you understood."

"Yes ma'am!" the said in a whisper.

"Good."

You leaded the group to seek a safer place to hide. Everything went smoothly until you heard a 'thumb' from a far.

You catch a boy with white hair got tripped over a tree's root. Rossi was with your group at the time and the figure was taller than Dominic.

Yep, it's Norman.