Chapter 1: I'm A Literal Dessert

Author's Note: Yo, people, do you like it when mc's die in the first chapter? Well, I do. Just not from a truck. But apparently that's the only way for anime dudes to reincarnate into their magical world. Well this isn't going to be a magical world they're gonna be in. Enjoy my trash.

._.

I'm Alive. Thank goodness all that bullshit talking was just a dream. At least, I think I'm thankful? I don't remember exactly what happened except dying. Apparently I fell asleep in some tiny grassy place under a tree. For some reason I have no idea how I got here or what this place is. But wherever I am, this is fuckin gorgeous.

I look around, it was sunny but cool because it was also a windy day. The grass and flowers were dancing. Haha, stupid right? Of course they're not dancing, they just look like they are.

I stand up slowly, cause tbh there really is no reason to be in a hurry rn.

"Hm, I'm probably lost. But this view, seems familiar..." I say, "Oh what the fuck, who cares?"

I run my way down. And holy shit it felt good inhaling good air. As I did, I pass by two children, both carrying pieced of wood on their back and going the opposite of me. Don't expect me to notice what they look like cause hell I WON'T. Plus I was running, OF COURSE I WON'T.

I am definitely lost, but no matter. This isn't the first time. The last time was because the girls accidentally left me sleeping in some park and forgot that I go out like, once every six months for social interactions. I walk around to find myself in a field of houses. They look ancient. Ew. Not really my style but okay.

I toured myself pass them, and to a small little bridge, and through some doors. I could smell booze but who knows from it just stinks. People who drink themselves too sleep a lot are pretty damn stupid, no? They're basically looking to die. Well goodluck with that.

As I approach and roamed even more, I noticed one other thing: The people looked ancient too, like, what the heck? Maybe there just so happens to be a traditional festival rn and they have to experience the culture by playing dress up? Who knows? I mean, I could ask, but honestly, who would do that?

"Hey, are you guys having some sort of a cultural festive celebration here or something? Man, you guys look ancient." I would, in fact, do that like I just did tbh.

Now, I don't know if I'm actually starting to go insane but, if I'm wrong, they were speaking japanese. WHICH, THERE IS SO NOTHING WRONG WITH JAPANESE DO NOT MISUNDERSTAND. It's just one thing: I don't actually speak japanese. Second: Although I'm Asian, I'm also not japanese. Plus another thing: For some bullshit-ass reason I could understand this mf.

"What? Did you hit your head kid?" Said the tacky-looking middle-aged man with countless wrinkles and unevenly shaven facial hair.

Kid? Who's this mf calling a kid? I thought. I look at my body, and there I was, standing... healthy... wearing the same tacky-styled outfit except for girls...and flat. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" I yell in english, "WHERE DID MY BOOBS GO?!"

The tacky-looking middle-aged man with countless wrinkles and unevenly shaven facial hair was taken aback by my scream. Or probaby by the fact that I was speaking a different language, but how am I supposed to know that when the dude just sayed silent?

I turned around not waiting for that man to say anything. He was ugly anyway. I run my way around town, the whole time my two minuscule hand gripping my non-existent breast. Take a guess why. . . . .I WAS PANICKING YOU DUNDERHEAD WHAT ELSE.

My face probably looks ugly too cause I like, you know, I could feel it. Oh, and I was crying, that's why I knew I probably looked ugly as I ran around town looking for something reflective so I could at least see my face. There was nothing, then I realized.