Chapter 11 : A Lot More Tangled Than Tangled

Author's Note: Last chapter didn't quite end the way I wanted. But oh well, don't really want to worry about any of that shit. I was originally going to make Bless sing the itsy bitchy-I, uh, I mean, bitsy. Itsy bitsy. Yep. Originally was going to make her sing that, followed by the happy and you hate it. Yeah.... So... Uh... Yes. Oh, and if you have any honest to goodness criticisms or writing advice, YOU BETTER TELL ME. Don't worry, I can take it. Probably. Enjoy the trash =)

Edit: Heya Loveleys, I noticed that wattpad had been unpublishing this chapter a lot lately and I dont know why but I'm sorry for that. I'm gonna keep republishing it if it does and find a way to keep it published. Anyways, enjoy.

._.

"Gotta be honest, I need an 10-hour long nap, a good shower, and 6 shots of tequila to render me immovable..." I landed on the ground as soon as the others did first, "I also think I need new bandages cause I'm still bleeding and although I don't mind it hurting, it's not a good signt. I need to be fab not DYING." I said, just moments after all of us made our way back to where the others were.

For some reason, I've rambling on and on for the last few minutes since seeing that scene and idfk why. Even though majority of what I'm talking about they probably dont get or understand, oddly, I'm talking. I continue, "I gotta admit though that back there...Armin was hotter than any of you combined. Just saying. Except for you Annie, and Mikasa too. You both are pretty hot, not gonna lie."

"Really."

"No one's interested in listening to any of your random babbing." Jean interrupted.

"Well Annie didn't mind."

"You like Armin?" Boruto snapped to ask.

"There's nothing to hate." I face to look at him who stood a little taller than I was. But I'm not saying he was incredibly tall of a teenage boy, the others were tall as well-Pantsy, Bipolar, Annie- however I was just short because of my natural ethnicity. I add to the conversation, "Plus, he's smart. And smart is the new sexy."

"It is?" Boruto questioned, followed by Reiner who commented saying he's never heard of it before. Although, he did admit aloud that smart can be pretty admirable, but so was people who knew how to fight head on.

I argued that everyone had their own ways of fighting. Some through battles, some through their wits, others through stories and songs that help in whatever way it must. It was true, and people tend to look past these ways because their definition of fighting mean a battle of brawn but in fact it is not. Then by the end of my argument, I add, "I'm Sapiosexual, that's prolly why."

"You're what?" Jean exclaims, almost.

"Sapiosexual."

It seems they had no idea what it meant.

"Uh...what's that? If you dont mind me asking?" Berto asks.

"Are you serious? You guys don't know? Why don't yo-oh wait, nevermind, of course you don't know." However it seems it came out the wrong way. Suddenly, they're questioning what it meant and I get it, it sounded rude, or made me seem like a total asshole, but it's not because I thought they were uneducated or anything-which they probably are-but it's mostly because I know they don't have google search to answer any question they ask for. I explain simply, "Meaning I mostly like smart people. Sapiosexuality is being attracted to intelligence."

"Something like that exists?" Commented Jean after the long silence he listened to me ramble. I'm not going to say he was interested in the conversation-but not gonna lie it looked like he was interested in the conversation. "Guess I better watch out then." He joked back rolling his eyes.