Chapter 4: Fellas, I Think I Just Challenged Destiny

Author's Note: So, did you enjoy chapter 3? Honestly I'm just surprised I even made it that far. Even more surprised that I'm at chapter four. Vote and comment cause I'm a simp for those things for whatever stupid reason. I like that you like what I like doing. Please, praise me. Lol, I'm kidding. DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY I BEG YOU. Okay. Uhm, yeah. That's... I don't have any other shit to say so BYE.

._.

I am thin, exhausted, and I'm READY TO DIE. I don't wanna have to say a repetative narration of the same training we did everyday for two years so just know that we did the same repetative training everyday for two years. And today, is also, the same.

"Pick up the pace! Run, you lead-footed laggards!" Commander Keith yells at us as he nicely sits his bum on a horse in the rain and NOT ACTUALLY CARRYING SOME HEAVY SHIT WITH HIM. We are sweating, and it's raining, it's the recipe for death(not really).

"What's your problem, Arlert?" Keith screams.

After running so far ahead of the others, I can't help but look back to seeing Armin lagging behind and being shouted at by the commander. Running was my jam, and I'm pro at it till now but GOD I JUST HATE SWEATING SO MUCH IT'S DISGUSTING. I look back ahead.

He's going to pick and push himself forward anyways so what's the point in worrying?

Before I knew it, my little blonde(obviously american) boy was sprinting forward and surpassing others on the run. I'm so proud! Although, even if he is quite frail physically, this motherfuvker is a monster when it comes to mind shit. Would'nt ever want to be in his bad side.

On another day, we practice swinging once again in the forest. Now we get to use the swords, which yes, honestly just looks like giant cutters to me. They're quite heavy too, not that I realize, and it's not comfortable holding onto them for too long.

I'll name them, The Marthas.

Cause if you haven't seen Lady Like before, they're basically like the girl versions of The Try Guys. One of the girls, happens to name her boobs, The Marthas. And since, mine aren't big enough just yet(I repeat, YET) I'll name my cutters Marthas instead.

Or was it Marsha?

Truthfully as this all happens, I cant help but keep my eyes stuck on Sasha. I began to notice that the way she bounces around while using her gear clearly has caught my attention. Idk, her happiness while doing her thing just looked damn attractive to me. I pause.

Ugh, stupid feelings. We got divorced long ago. GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME.

Now, we're doing a one on one combat training with each other. Obviously, we had to do it in pairs and were each given a wodden combat knife along with. The point of this training session is technically just: Take the other dude's knife. That's all. No other rule. No exceptions. Just take, and maybe, beat the shit outta them while you have the chance.

I was sadly paired with a no-name extra, which was a huge let down cause I honestly don't care for others in this place. This no name extra was a guy who liked to talk shit on others but had his mind straight and honest, which is slightly admirable if I could say. Basically, he's a piece of shit but he at least he knows to keep his word.

"Yo Firefly, I'm gonna beat your ass if you don't keep your eyes on me." The said no-name extra spoke, pointing the small wooden knife at me as if it makes him look any more threatening than he already is not.

"Oh," I answer, "Um. Yes. Uh...you."

"What an asshole." He complains, and proceeds to dash and strike his puny knife at me as he continues, "Two years of living the same hellish bullshit and you dont even have a clue who the fuck I am?"