Chapter 30 : The Most Dangerous Creature To Roam On Earth

3RD POV

Weeks passed and by then lyn has told Fuero every detail about the world in accordance to his question. Fuero also has calmed down since then so hearing about it was far less shocking for his little old heart.

Also, Lyn has been having lessons of her own. She asked Fuero what sort of subjects the nobility have to study and master to be able to do their duties. Immediately, Fuero assigned teachers to teach her major subject, and he has even provided her a library of her own. One which, she could enter whenever she desired.

Lyn is smart, and Fuero was not the least bit surprised to see her as a fast learner. What's interesting to him was how a 27 year old woman stuck in a child's body could have adult conversations with an old man of his age. Mostly of subjects they find to have been similar of their interests. It is not something that happens to someone everyday.

"I have finished preparations" Lyn said one day.

"Preparations?" Fuero questioned, "Preparations for what?"

"A business."

"Business?"

"Yes." She replied, "I said I'd help you, did I not?"

"Why...yes. Yes of course, but what sort of business are you implying?"

"Is it necessary to ask?" Lyn hands him a stack of paper works she had busied herself into making for the past weeks on her spare time.

A stack of blueprints of different floor plans. A blueprint for the construction of different items. Detailed drawing of interior and exterior designs of different buildings. Detailed drawings of uniform designs for men and women. A list of necessary tools and equipments. An advertising plan. An advertising poster design. A list of necessary workers and schedules. A list of possible catch phrases. Logo designs. Location options. An accurate list of all necessities needed to make it. Etc.

"This will be it for now."

Fuero looked at it all, glancing, almost glimmering in awe, "What are you planning?"

"Obvious." It wasn't. "I'm making a fast food chain."

Lyn explained that one of the major things that made individuals rich are stores. And although, that might be quite obvious, she explained that stores that made people want to come back repeatedly for their needs and desires is what made them so popular.

Lyn explained, "Who can say no to food served, wrapped, or delivered to you in less than 20 minutes?"

It seemed quite the feat- what she was trying to achieve. But knowing the benefits of bringing in ideas that could make them more powerful and rich was not something Fuero was about to turn down.

But Fuero explained that he'd be the one handling it instead of her. She was still a child, no matter how old she was back then, in the eyes of other people who are oblivious, she was in no doubt, still a child.

"Additionally, right now, you are nobility." Fuero explained, "Even as a noble child, you have your duties still. It's to grow up healthy and good. You have you debutante balls to prepare for. Invitations to answer. Then there are other noble events you must attend to. Do not strain yourself too much."

"What? Do I have to do all that? Is that even necessary?"

"It is- Reputation wise. For your name, the family, and house."

"Now you make sense." She had clicked her tongue, a habit which he still has yet to tell her off about, "I don't want to though but I guess I've no choice?"