Chapter 1. Idiot Amer- wait Britain

A/N all lyrics used are not my own but the artists that will be stated.
My eyes flickered open. Great another day how will I mess this one up? I though aloud.
I wasn't your average eighteen year old girl but I was well me and I didn't care what people thought about it. I pulled the Blonde mess I called hair out of the band it was in and looked in the mirror. My hideous blue eyes had black eyeliner smeared underneath them. I swung my legs over the wooden frame of my bed and stood up, only to fall back down because my bed was too warm and the world was cold and dull. It was a Saturday morning so nothing special would happen,or so I thought.

I hated Saturdays for one main reason. Up until three months ago, every Saturday I would pull on my football strip and head to watch our local team play. I went with my grandad and he was basically my best friend. Until he passed away due to a smoking related Illness. I never got over his death so Saturdays were a living hell.

I threw on my clothes. black skinny jeans, a GreenDay shirt and Black Doc Martens. I brushed my hair into the usual messy hair cut and washed my face. I then applied my heavy black eyeshadow and some dark purple lipstick. That felt a little better I suppose. I wandered into my brothers old room and picked up my electric guitar. He had moved out about a year ago to go to college and I turned his room into a music room. (Oops)

I plugged my amp in and tuned my guitar up. Hmmm what to play I thought.
I ended up playing the Intro to 'Welcome to the Black Parade' by MCR. I wasn't the best singer but hey I started off.
'When I was a young boy
My father took me I to the city
To see a marching band.'

"Turn that racket off you worthless pice of shit"..looks like my mums awake. I rolled my eyes and thought for a minute before turning my amp up and playing a little favourite of mine . Let yourself go by GreenDay.
"Shut your mouth
Cause you talking to much and
I don't give a "
I was about to continue until my mother came marching in. "Don't you dare Finnish that line !" She yelled. "FUCK ANYWAY" I started to scream  until my mother stopped me. She hated all Punk music so I never stood a chance . She unplugged my amp and walked out with it. I stood there speechless. I mean she actually took my amp ! "That's it I'm going out !" I yelled. I pulled on my Batman/Joker hoodie and pulled out my I pod.
I set my GreenDay playlist away and started walking to 'American Idiot'. I suppose you could say I was a British Idiot. I smiled to myself and continued to walk.

First Chapter. What u guys think ? X