Chapter 13 the deepest converstaion

Billie. Korin, please tell me
Korin. It's complicated and it all happened before we met.
Billie. Please, I don't care how bad it is just tell me, I will love you endlessly.
Korin. Okay so it was just after my grandfather died, I could not handle the grief. My brother had left for college and me and Angela didn't get on well. There was no point in me staying and all I wanted was the pain to end. One afternoon when Angela was passed out drunk, I decided to end it all. I took the blade and ran it across my wrists, going deeper than before. I laid there losing the power to open my eyes when my brother came rushing in. He had come back on what you call spring break and he found me. They got me to hospital just in time and here I am today.

I stopped and wiped away some tears and then looked up at Billie. He engulfed me in a hug that lasted for ages. As we pulled away he kissed my head. "No matter what, you can always talk to me, oKay?" He smiled sympathetically. I nodded silently before we returned to the kitchen. Everybody was silent, then Gerard looked up. "Korin, can I talk real quick?" Again, I stepped into the Living-room but this time with Gerard. "Yeah?" I asked attempting to be cheerful. "Korin, we heard what was said and all I wanna say is that we're all here for you, I know what it's like. Once you've attempted it, it always seems like and easy way out. It's not and all of the guys, including me are here to support both you and Billie ." I was baffled, they heard everything! However they didn't seems to hate me, looks like things are gonna get better. "Thanks Gee, really. Now let's go back and just try to be happy, yeah?" I did want to cheer up and that kinda helped. He nodded and just then the guys came back in but now Mike and Tre were also here.

"Sooo what we gonna do today?" I asked sitting on the sofa. Tre came and attempted to sit on my knee but I moved just in time. He looked up from the floor pouting. Me and Mike just looked at him and giggled. "Well me, Tre and Mike have to go to the studio for a quick meeting to see what's going on" Billie stated. "Me, Mikey and Bob have to go fill in some bits at our studio. Which leaves You, Frank and Ray." Gerard chipped in." Actually, I gotta check in with the guitar company, some order got messed up and I gotta find out where my guitars ended up."Ray added. "Looks like we're heading to the mall and Starbucks then Korin" Frank smiled. It did sound fun, Hot Topic and Hot chocolate !! "Sure, sounds fun, then how about we all meet back here at about six?" I wondered aloud. Everybody left apart from me and Frank, we went into the kitchen to get something to eat. It took a while before settling on something that I liked but was ok for a vegetarian. Damn he was picky but so am I so nya  . I seem to do that a lot, when I can't think of what to say I just go Nyaa. I don't know, I'm going crazy.

AN okay okay it's short AF but a lot had been going on for me lately. Not gonna lie it ain't been easy BUT things will hopefully pick up and updates will come a lot faster.   Thanks cx