2-C2 Tre, explain.

I was packing away my clothes at the hospital when Tre walked in with a beautiful woman. "Hey Tre, whose this?" I asked smiling at the mystery woman. Her hair was multiple shades of purple and she was average height. Her skin wasn't pale but not tanned and her makeup was perfect. I loved her already. "Guys, this is my girlfriend Sarah." My mouth dropped. "No, way!" I squealed looking at her. She nodded. Billie was speechless. "when,how long,?" I started rambling.

We all sat in the hospital dining area waiting for our little girl to be ready to take home. They had to run some tests first. "So how did you meet?" I asked. "Well....".
-a long explanation later-
"Six months !" BIllie exclaimed. "You kept this form us for six months!" He was shocked but not offended. We sat a little longer when a short nurse came out holding a Moses basket (baby crib). There was a small pink blanket and Underneath was the most perfect child i had ever seen.

We said goodbye to Tre and Sarah and went home. Gloria was asleep so I put her upstairs in her proper crib and placed the Moses basket in the corner. I was exhausted ! Scratch that, what an Understatement. I felt dead. I changed into some joggers and a loose t-shirt and shuffled downstairs. I grabbed an apple and laid In Front of the sleek black TV. I watched some MCR funniest moments, yes I watch those and drifted off to sleep. I felt the sofa dip but I didn't move. Then I was picked up and carried upstairs. I presume by BIllie. He kissed my head and left the room.

I woke up at 2:39 to the sound of the baby crying. I shifted and sat up, "no, il do it." Billie reassured me. "Okay" I mumbled and fell back asleep. I wasn't awake anymore but I swear Billie wasn't there . I looked at the clock, 9:46. Reaching over, I couldn't feel Billie so I stood up and headed for the nursery. Billie was sat in the new wooden rocking chair with Gloria on his chest. I snapped a picture and wandered over. her little eyes opened, yet again astonishing me with the sheer beauty. Quietly, I hoisted her up and took her to the changing table. I looked threw her draws, black trousers and a MCR top Frank got her. I laughed and dressed her before putting her down in the crib. I woke Billie carefully. "Billie, billie" I repeated. He too opened his eyes and got up. "Okay, I'm up" he laughed and wrapped his arms around me, kissing my head. "Ima gonna get changed" he said. I nodded and picked Gloria up and took her downstairs.

I fed and changed her but she started to cry. Soothingly, I started to bounce her on my lap but nothing would work. Her bouncer was in the living room so I picked up the alphabet patched chair and sat her in. Then, I picked up the sunburst acoustic guitar that was resting against the White wall and rested it on my lap. I slowly played some chords but then had an idea. I started to play and sing..

Another turning point
A fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist
Directs you where to go
So make the best of this test
And don't ask why
It's not a question but a lesson learned in time.

It's something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs
And still frames in your mind.
Hang them on a shelf in good health
And good time
Tattoos and memories
And dead skin on trial
Through what it's worth
It was worth all the while.

It's something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable
But in the end is right
I hope you had the time of your life.

(AN All from memory !!)

As I finished I heard a beep, I turned to see Billie and Gee with their phones. Gloria was deeply asleep so I put her upstairs. When I came down Gerard and Billie were sat having a beer. Well Gee was only having some juice with his past and all. I laid across them both and looked up. "Heya dad" I laughed. "Hey, how are you doing since operation Gloria." That's what he kept saying while I was pregnant. "I'm good, Billies been a massive help," I smiled and kissed Billies cheek. "Haha it's just as much my job as it is yours." He joked. "Soo what can we do you for Gee?" I smiled. "I called him." Billie said and added that hansom smile. "Cool, any reason? Not that I mind" I added.
Billie suddenly turned a little nervous. "I kinda gotta go to the studio." He mumbled.

I smiled innocently at him. "Hey, look. I understand you have to. It's your job. Secondly, you need some guy time with Mike and Tre. Also, I REALY want a new Greenday album so get your ass to the studio and do what you do best." I pecked his lips and shoved him out the door, not giving him chance to refuse. I smiled evilly and turned to Gerard. He knew exactly what I was thinking and pulled his grey beanie further over his hair. I continued to pull a creepy face, walked over to his ear and whispered...
"hair dye time."  Them laughed like a mad man. 

AN.  hey guys. Sorry if the next chapter is delayed.  Theirs an important date for me this week and I won't be able to do much. I know it sounds weird it's just a death anniversary so I don't know how I will feel. Also, can you guys think of other words apart from. Asked and questioned.   I'm struggling.    Byeee