2-C5 I sing this song at Funerals

The phone rang....
That's how the day started....
I wish I had never answered it...

"Yes, can you and Mr.Armstrong come to the hospital immediately." The nurse said. I agreed and called Billie downstairs. I explained that the hospital wanted us and that's where we then went. The ride was short but silent. We were both afraid of what could come. As we entered the hospital, I started to worry more..
.........

"Dead.." Was all I heard. Our baby girl was gone. Only one tear fell down my cheek, apart from that i felt numb. Billie looked at me, I looked at him. My instinct was to ring Gee and that's what I did. Ten minutes later, a very tearful group of men stood in the waiting room. Gee,Mikey,Frank,Ray,Bob,Mike and Tre. Gee looked at me sorrowfully, as if asking if it was true, I nodded solemnly. "B-b-but..." Frank stammered. We all cried and cried until nothing was left. Now I know how Mike and Britt felt.

The doctor lead me and BJ into a dimly lit room. I read the golden door plaque "where angels  come to rest." It was the most morbid thing I had ever read, I don't know why but it was. A long corridor laid before us with numerous doors. The doctor opened one and we all went in. It was painted baby pink and contained a single white crib with pink ribbons around it, a silver baby mobile was suspended above. "Il leave you two to say your goodbyes." He said.

I walked over and looked at our child's pale face. Her once green eyes were now closed and her thin hair was flat. Where a smile had once lived, a straight face replaced it. I bent down and kissed her forehead, Billie copied my actions. "We will always love you Gloria." I simply stated before walking out. I couldn't handle it. Ten minute later, with red rimed eyes and smudged eyeliner, Billie rejoined me.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1 week later (funeral)

I stood in a simple black dress, black leggings and black Doc Martens. My eyes were filed with as much black make up as possible, my face hidden behind a black short veil. Billie was in a full black suit and a simple red tie, he only wore a thin layer of eyeliner. Mike and Tre were dressed similar apart from they wore simple grey and white ties.

Tre was stood next to me, while Mike and Billie carried the tiny coffin. Billie chose Mike since they had been through everything together. They weren't just band mates, they were brothers. As they walked down the red mock velvet carpet, The Morticians Daughter played quietly.

After the ceremony, Billie and Mike re-carried the coffin  outside where Gloria was then buried . I left a simple red rose on top and then walked away. It was a silent ride home and then a silent night. That's all it was for the following month, silence. Me and Billie bearly spoke at all.

Then, eventually, he spoke. "I'm sorry." Was all he said. I looked up, sleepy eyed, "what for?" I asked. "Ignoring you, I just didn't know how to cope." He whispered. "It's okay, we both didn't know." I replied. We hugged it out and sat on the sofa.
"I think we just need a change." I said. He cocked his head, "like something big and different to snap us out of this.... This.... Depression." I continued.
"I completely agree." He said moving off the sofa and onto the floor. What was he doing?

"Ever since we first met, I loved you..
Everything about you, your smile,your eyes, your hair. Everything about you is perfect.i know we have only been together just over a year but I love you so much and want to spend the rest of my life with you..." I gasped as he pulled a small box out of his pocket. "So... Will you make me the happiest person alive and ... Marry me ?" He finished. Suddenly, I started to cry. Not from sadness but joy. "Yes !" Was all I could manage.

We hugged and kissed for the rest of the night and well... Y'know.

I called Britt and Sarah while Billie rang Mike and Tre. This is just what we needed.
I smiled to myself, maybe things  can get better.

AN-- sorry it is short ! Like Iero short !
Also I'm sorry it's sad but.. It does get happier.
I might end it soon... I'm not sure,.. Maybe marriage then happily ever after 😂. I am already writing another story so don't panic... This will not be the last you hear from me! It isn't a sequel but it is or will hopefully be pretty good. Il post on here when its out.

Byeeeee