2-C4 Is someone getting the best of you ?

We were finally allowed to take Gloria home. When we entered the house Gerard and the rest of MCR were there. "Hey.." I trailed off. Gee had tears in his eyes, "Billie told us." Frank whispered. Frank brought us all in for a group hug. Gerard was sat looking at Gloria in the bouncer, "you can pick her up." I smiled. He shook his head, "I'm scared too, incase I hurt her." He sighed. I stood from where I was sitting and went over too him, I went to pick her up but noticed she was barely breathing. I started to panic and screamed for BJ. He came running in and immediately grabbed his keys. We drove straight to the hospital with Frank and Gee following. Mikey, Frank and Bob agreed to stay at our place.

The doctors took her straight away as it was classed as an emergency case. I sat in the waiting room with Billie in tears. When Gee and Frank arrived, Gerard was instinctively at my side, rubbing my back while Frank spoke to Billie. I could not calm down so Gee handed me my I pod. For the next three hours I played The Best of. You by the Foo Fighters over and over again, it helped me relax.
(I've seen them in concert, Awesome show !!!!)

After what seemed like forever, Gloria's doctor approached us. He was in his late forties and had thinning grey hair. He wore thin wire spectacles and had a long straight nose. His accent was strong, British. Like myself. He solemnly shook his head, "we've got her breathing a little better yet it's still not completely normal.. We are goin to have to keep her overnight. I suggest you all go home and rest." He said. I shook my head, "no. I'm staying." I demanded. "I'm sorry Mrs.Armstrong but there isn't anywhere for you to stay." He added. "It's Miss.Wenzel and she is my god damn daughter so I will be god damn staying," I growled. The doctor looked at BJ pleadingly. "Come on." He whispered. I crossed my arms and span on my heels following Frank,Gee and Billie back to ours.

When we got there Ray and Frank left, the two brothers were staying the night. I could not just stay here, could I? My baby's in the hospital and I'm sat doing nothing ! I angrily sighed at this. Currently, me and Gerard were talking in the kitchen about random comic book stuff. Unsatisfied with my productivity I walked into the music room, I was met with the same guitar covered walls and band posters. This room gave me hope. My favourite guitar was on the closest stand, a custom Joker fender. Carefully, I picked it up and smiled noticing it was right next to Blue (Billies favourite guitar).

Slowly, I started to play the start of Basket-case It seemed to be on my mind so, why not.
Do you have the time,
To listen to me whine.
About nothing and everything all At once.
I am one of those melodramatic fools
Neurotic to the bone, no doubt about it.

I quietly, almost silently sung. Billie came in, picking up Blue. I stopped and listened as he played the first few chords. I recognised it immediately as the start of 21 guns. I joined in and he started to sing.

Do you know what's worth fighting for
When it's not worth dying for?
Does it take your breath away
And you feel yourself suffocating
Does the pain weigh out the pride?
And you look for a place to hide
Did someone break your heart inside
You're in ruins

One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
You and I...

When you're at the end of the road
And you lost all sense of control
And your thoughts have taken their toll
When your mind breaks the spirit of your soul
Your faith walks on broken glass
And the hangover doesn't pass
Nothing's ever built to last
You're in ruins

One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
You and I...

Did you try to live on your own
When you burned down the house and home
Did you stand too close to the fire?
Like a liar looking for forgiveness from a stone

When it's time to live and let die
And you can't get another try
Something inside this heart has died
You're in ruins

One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
One, 21 Guns
Lay down your arms
Give up the fight
One, 21 Guns
Throw up your arms into the sky
You and I

We heard clapping and turned to see Mikey and Gerard. "People seem to have a habit of finding me when I pick up a guitar." I laughed. Mikey nodded, "it's because your kick ass at guitar, both of you,". Billie thanked him and we stood up, "whose hungry?" He asked. I shook my head. "Come on, you gotta eat sometime." Billie urged. I sighed and nodded, "fine."

We sat in Mc Donald's and chatted. "See, even you can't refuse a Big Mac" Gee chuckled. I shot him a death glare but couldn't stop a smile growing on my lips, "is that a smile I saw?" I questioned Mikey. His face straightened and he stared into my eyes but leaned forward, in a hushed tone he simply said "baby unicorn." Then resumed his normal self.

IMPORTANT NEWS

AN. sorry it is short but i got news!

I kinda broke my i pad again so im using my crappy phone that is queen of lagging. so i have no idea when i can next update. im soooo sorry guys. il try to update on my phone but its taken 25 mins just to write this para! !