Chapter 11. New people

"Wanna meet some of our other friends" asked Billie. I thought for a second. "Sure, who?" I wasn't always the best in social situations so I was sceptical. "Nobody in particular, just five dudes who me,Mike and Tre know well." Billie grinned. Okay that look can't mean anything good. I nodded slowly and look at him. He just laughed and walked into the living room. He plonked down and took out his phone. Five minutes later he looked up "There coming soon" he stood up and went to the kitchen. he came back with about fifteen beers in hand. I looked at him and pulled a face. "Hey, you can't have a good time without beer!" We both laughed. I started humming Sing by MCR.

The door burst open to the loud shouting of
"Sing it for the boys
Sing it for the girls
Every time that your losing
Sing it for the world. "
I jumped back into Billies grip. Standing in front of me was the one and only MyChemicalRomance. "Sorry, didn't mean to scare you" the shortest of them all said, obviously Frank. "Never thought I'd say this but MyChemicalRomance just scared the living shit out of me" I air quoted it and the whole room burst into laughter. Then we all burst out singing Teenagers.

"Wow,Billie. You've got a good one here." Gerard said patting Billies shoulder.
"I Know Gee." Chuckled Billie. BUZZ BUZZ. I grabbed my phone and read the caller ID. My mother was calling, great. She wasn't happy that I was staying in America for seven months. "Two mins guys." I went into the living room and answered the phone.
"Yes,mother" I said coldly.
"Korin get home now!" She yelled.
"Nope, I'm staying with Billie." I simply stated.
"I said GET HOME NOW!" She kept getting louder and eventually I did too.
"FOR CHRIST SAKE ANGLA IM EIGHTEEN!" I felt a hand on my shoulder and turned around. It was Frank. I hung up the phone and looked down at him. Damn he was small.

"Sorry, was I that loud?" Damn I forgot other people were here.
"It's fine, I just told Billie I would check on you, we heard but him and the guys needed to talk about something." He sat down on the sofa. I sat opposite him. "Thanks dude, it's just my mum" I didn't want to burden him with my troubles. "What's up?" He tilted his head. "She moved to London which was a long way from where we lived and left me home on my own. Now she wants me to go home." I sighed and looked down. I felt my cheeks get warm. Damn it I was crying. "Sorry, I shouldn't have asked. I'll go get Billie." He stood to leave but I spoke up. "Nah, it's fine. Life gets to us all sometimes. I'll be fine," I wiped away my tears and dried my eyes. "Come on" frank stood up again and so did I. We stood up and headed back into the kitchen.

Almost immediately there was a group hug in the middle of the kitchen. I burst out laughing and this for some reason. "what's so funny?" Gerard asked through laughs.
"people who have known me about ten minutes care more about me then those I've known for years and I can't help but smile and the wonders of humanity." I shocked myself so much by saying that. "Damn girl, you got deep!" Mikes said sassily.  "Er Mikey Hunny, I'm the sass queen so give me my crown back bitch!" Gerard demanded.
This was the funniest thing I had ever witnessed.

AN my I pad broke and I almost lost everything on watt pad !!!