Chapter 4. I got so high I cant stand up.

It was simple. Me,Mike,Tre and Billie were gonna get absolutely blind face drunk !
*3 hours and a lot of glasses later*
"korrrinnnn" Billie slurred. "Yesssssss" I said slowly flopping on the sofa.
"You're realyyyy preeetyyyy" he could bearly speak and neither could I. "Tha--" I was cut off by billie smacking his lips against mine. I was so drunk I ended up kissing him back.
*end of flashback*

I woke up with a warm lump on top of me. I opened my eyes staring into a beautiful pair of green eyes slowly opening. My face was hot and I looked down. The lump was Billie and My face as warm because he was on top of me KISSING ME ! Well not kissing but we had been and he must have passed out because our lips were still locked yet still. He pulled away and just glared at me and I glared back. "What the hell happened" I was the first too speak. "I don't know but I think it was good" he laughed nervously looking down. I could see his checks turn a deep red.

I got up from the sofa and looked back into his amazingly bright eyes. "What happens now?" He asked. What would happen? I mean he was sweet,kind and extremely attractive. I shrugged. "It depends, what do you want to happen?" I glanced over to see both Mike and Tre passed out on the other sofa. "I mean hell, in the past day ive realized that you are on hell of a girl. Your different, Hilarious and sweet.. It wouldn't hurt to give it a try Y'know. " I looked up in shock. Was Billie Joe Armstrong asking ME of all people out ?! "Er I'm just need to grab something from the kitchen.

I looked at myself in the kitchen mirror. I didn't look to bad for a slightly hungover wreck. I took two aspirin and left them out incase the guys needed them. Then I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turned around to see Mike. "hey dude" I mumbled. he cut straight to the point, not being a dick about it but still getting his point across. "Korin look, I think you and Billie should just go upstairs and Talk. he does think you're an awesome girl and you should give him a chance." He stood up to leave but I pulled him back down. "Hey mike, it's not as if I have anything against Billie but wouldn't it be wierd. I mean a nobody like me and a rock star like him?" He shook his head and wandered back to the living room. I followed and put my head round the door. "Billie err can you come upstairs for a minute please." He nodded and stood up following me.

I grabbed his hand and jogged upstairs. I couldn't help but notice the smile on his face when I did this. We sat down on the music room sofa and I had no idea what to say. "So look, that happened and we have two options. either we forget it and stay friends or we make something of it." he nodded silently. He opened his mouth to speak but shut it again. Then he finally decided to speak. "Korin, let's make something of this" I wasn't sure but then I thought back to what Mike said. "Okay, let's do this aha". He smiled at me then sat forward and hugged me. It seemed to last a while but I didn't mind. When I pulled back he shyly pecked me on the cheek . I felt my face flush and stood up grabbing his hand.

When we got downstairs we went into the living room. I sank back into the red and black sofa still holding Billies hand. "Sooo what happened" Mike asked nodding at our intertwined fingers. I looked at Billie nudging him to reply. Thank god he did. "Well we thought why the hell not?" Mike just laughed and nodded in approval. Just then Tre started to stir. "What I miss and why does it feel like a badger is running around in my head?" We all started laughing uncontrollably. Mike wasn't hungover and me n Billie weren't too bad. However Tre was a mess.

A quick explanation later we were all sat having some breakfast. Apart from Tre who couldn't keep anything down. "I've gotta go to work in an hour." I said looking up from my coffee. "Where do you work!" Mike questioned. "In a local football bar, you guys can come if you want." Even if they just wanted to sit in the back room, they wouldn't be too much of a problem, right? "Sure but let's keep Tre away from the alcohol!" Biliie chuckled. "Fine I'm gonna go get ready then, if you guys need my brother left some clothes you guys can borrow." My brother wore the basic stuff. Skinny jeans and band merch. "Can I borrow a shirt?" Billie asked. "I should be fine" Mike stated. I nodded and headed upstairs followed by Billie.

I opened my spare wardrobe and picked out my brothers old MCR shirt. I threw it at Billie. "This will be okay right" He nodded. I picked out my red skinny jeans and My Sunderland football shirt. It was a bit bright for me but with it being a sports bar I thought I'd lighten up. I headed for the bathroom. "Where you going?" Billie called. I wasn't about to get changed in front of him so I presumed the bathroom would be best. "Bathroom!" I called back and proceeded to get changed. I threw on the clothes and headed back to my rom. Billie was sat looking at my guitar. "You can play for a bit if you want." I sat in front of my dresser and applied my makeup and sorted my hair. Billie was sat cross legged strumming the guitar. "Ready to go?" I asked.

Mike and Tre were at the front door ready aswell. I opened the door and we stepped out.. The guys all had their hoods pulled up and sunglasses on. I chuckled a little and we headed for the bar. We luckily got there with no problems whatsoever.