2-C6 The end.

AN-- the album above is a one I absolutely love... Hope you do to.

*5 years on*

Me and Billie have been married for four years and couldn't be happier. We still live in the same place but it is as amazing as ever. They guys are working on a new album and I even have a little surprise. Billie will find out tonight, alongside Mike and Tre. Gerard and Frank already know, how could they not. They where there when it happened. Well when I found out. They've been so helpful.
Speaking of them two, they both ended up ending things with their girlfriends and at some point, well.... FRERARD IS REAL !!! Omg I know!

I got up like any other morning, except this time I threw up- just like every other morning for the last three weeks. I managed to do so without waking BJ. He did stir but didn't fully awaken. "Morning," I whispered and kissed his forehead. He mumbled something inaudible into the pillow and rolled over. I laughed lightly and started to change. I threw on a Foo Fighters shirt and ripped red skinny jeans with black Doc Martens. I added wrist bands and eyeliner before heading for the stairs. Today was a big day. I passed Gloria's old room and noticed the door was open. We hadn't redecorated, so I closed the door too. It might come in handy....

Happily, I made breakfast and slid over to the coffee machine. I sat down with a cup and was about to drink it when a sleepy Billie walked In. "Morning Mr.Armstrong" I smiled. He smirked, "morning Mrs.Armstrong.". "Here, you might need this more than me." I laughed handing him my coffee. Gladly, he accepted and I poured myself some orange juice. I loved the fact I was now an Armstrong. It made us feel closer and getting married did help with our grieving. Gloria is not forgotten though, it's a shame, she would be getting a playmate soon. I sighed inwardly, the door knocked and snapped me out of my thoughts. It was Mike and Tre. "HEEEY." Tre exclaimed. Mike just waved. "Heya." I laughed hugging Tre.

Once we were all settled with either coffee or tea we started to chat about random stuff.
We all thought it would be a good idea to chill for the day so we put some movies on and planned to go out later. We spent the whole day watching films, mainly Jackass. It came to my favourite stunt so I shushed everyone and watched eagerly as Bam Margera and Ryan Dunn kicked the crap out of their flimsy wooden chairs. It wasn't really a stunt but it was funny as hell. Their friendship is/was something to live up to.

It came around to the night and we all got ready to go out. We never dressed up fancy, just as we were. Then, we all got into Mikes car, picked up Britt and Sara and went to some club. We all had fun but I was questioned when I refused alcohol. "Come on babe"Billie whined. "No BJ" I stated calmly. "But whyyyyyy?" He moaned. "Ergh." I growled and stormed out into the cool night air. He had been like this all night and I was sick of it. Probably me just having a mood swing again. A few people walked past but I never thought much of it. Until, one guy approached me. He held me against the wall and tried to shove his tongue down my throat. He was tall,strong, had brown eyes and dark hair.
I kicked and screamed all I could but nobody came. Tears smudged my eyeliner as I continued to yell. He put his hands on my upper thigh. As loud as I could, I cried and shouted. I was so scared, I wanted it to be the end. Eventually, someone ripped the guy of me and punched him in the face. Somehow, I blacked out and hit the ground. The guy took off running but the person who hit the guy picked me up.

When I came around (no pun intended), I saw the guys looking worriedly at me. My whole body hurt. "What happened?" I asked. After Mike had explained that he helped and found me, I was in tears. Again, I ran to the toilet and threw up. "Are you ok !?" Billie exclaimed !

"I'm Pregnant."

AN...
That's it.... All done..... I'm sorry.
There won't be a sequel but there will be other story's by me. I do have 2 others out but they aren't very good. I'm working on a few. Comment what you want.

Another GreenDay/Billie Joe. One
Black veil brides./ ANDY Biersack one
A Killjoy/Part poison one
Or....
MCR/GREENDAY one shot ???

Comment and until then..
Il see y'all soon. Bye guys