Chapter10 America !!

The second show went just as good as the last and it was simply amazing. Today we were loading the private jet so we could set off to America. We had packed the last of the things and I was getting nervous. I had never flown before and hated the thought. We shortly boarded, this plane was awesome ! There was a massive flat screen TV (probably for Tre) with an X-box. A mini fridge and a few sets of tables and chairs. There was then another room that was just like a normal plane with row after row of seats.

The guys started messing with the TV so I went and sat in the other room. I could not calm down and started hyperventilating a little. Billie came in and rushed to sit next to me. "hey shhh it's okay, what's the matter!" He made me feel so much safer . "I-I don't l-l- like flying-g." I stuttered. Billie just wrapped his arms around me. Then we started to take off. I suddenly hugged Billies arm tighter. He realised and quietly started singing.
I text a postcard sent to you,
Did it go threw.
Sending all my love
Too you.
(last night in earth - Greenday)
This weirdly calmed me down, and I soon fell asleep. I felt billies head rest on top of mine. We were both tired.

"Korin Gettt uppp!!" I felt someone tap my face. Being half asleep I violently slapped whoever was in in front of me ."OW!" I heard Mike exclaim. me eyes shot open. "Christ, sorry Mike !" I gasped to see Mike grabbing his face. "It's fine, it's fine" he turned to leave. I got up and followed.

The sun hit my face, god it was bright ! I stepped down the stairs to see multiple heards of fans. I ran back on the plane to see the guys laughing at my panicked face. "How do we get out?" I inquired. They pointed to a side exit and some stairs. "Ahh" I said in realisation. We loaded up the car outside, it was kinda like the car from the Holiday video apart from a lot cleaner. We all got in and Mike sped away.

Ten minutes later, Mike dropped me and Billie off at Billies place. Tre and mike went home themselves. I walked up the drive way to the door and was amazed, this house was HUGE! Billie unlocked the door and helped me with my suitcases. The lobby was painted white with multiple framed albums on the wall, the floor was a dark brown wood. There was a large opening which I presumed opened into the living room. Then there was a door that led into the kitchen. Straight ahead was a wooden staircase and more stairs that led down  Into what I would presume to be the basement.

We walked upstairs and I grabbed two of my suitcases whilst Billie grabbed his but took one of mine aswell. "Thanks!" I stated cheerfully. "Someone's excited" he laughed. We took our suitcases into a large room. The walls were dark blue and so was the carpet. A white boarder separated them. There was also a wall that was just mirrors. Billie put all the suitcases on the bed while I headed down stairs. I pulled my guitars inside and shut the door. I left them in the hall and ran back upstairs. We both started unpacking but I just put my stuff into piles on the floor, "You can use that wardrobe Y'know" He pointed to the wall of mirrors. I cocked my head to one side. he walked over and swiped the mirrors apart. It opened to a large storage space. "Wow!" I gawped at this. he just laughed.

I started putting my stuff away apart from my band posters. "Why don't you bring you poster down with your guitars?" Billie asked. I nodded and we went downstairs. he picked up two and I got the one and my posters. We headed to what I thought was the basement, I was so wrong ! He opened the door to one massive room, when I say massive I mean massive! Two walls were lined with guitars while the others were lined with band posters. Well one was and the other was slowly coming along.  he found some empty racks and started hanging up my guitars. I put the posters up and we went back upstairs.