Chapter 8 SHopping trip with TRE!

We woke up around ten in the morning. For once,I wasn't tired. "Billieeeeee" I whined. He pulled the blanket further over his head. I jumped on him sitting on his knees. "Gettt uppp wee have too go shoppinggggg" I whined. He didn't move. That's it. I went to the bottom of the bed and partly lifted up the blanket. I crawled up until I was face to face with a wide eyed Billie. "I knew you were up!!" I yelled. Billie pressed his finger to his lips signalling to be quiet. Tre and Mike were probably still asleep. He tugged me down and I fell next to him, we were still hidden under the blankets. I turned to face him and he did the same. He rested his hand on my cheek and brushed some hair out of my eyes.
I blushed bright red and looked down. However he lifted my chin back up with his finger. I was looking him straight in the eye. Slowly he leaned in and kissed me. It soon went from gentle to rough. I pulled back. "No Billie, we have to get up and your not changing my mind. " I said sitting on his lower chest. "But whyyyy??" He complained.
"Because I need more clothes for the tour and we need to buy some food. " I sighed. I lowered my head down and pecked him on the lips. Then I got up.

I walked over to the bathroom to find it empty. I removed my clothes and hopped in the shower. About ten minutes later I hopped back out and found a full body towel. As well as one for my hair. I trudged back threw to our room and picked up some clothes. A pair of denim patterned skinny jeans, a Nirvana shirt and some Black converse with the yellow nirvana smiley. I went back to the bathroom and changed. I dried my hair and put on some makeup. Eyeliner, black eyeshadow and some red lipstick. I let my hair drop into it's natural hair cut and walked outside.

There was a fully dressed Billie, Mike finishing breakfast and Tre asleep on the sofa. I snook up too him. "BOO!" I yelled. He fell of the sofa and looked ups at me, fake pouting. "Morning, shortie " he tormented. i wasn't even that short. "Really Tre?" I asked. He just nodded and walked off. great a new nickname. I slumped on the sofa next to Billie and he wrapped his arms around me. We had only been together about a month but it felt like forever. I was snapped out of my thoughts by the guys asking me if I was ready. I jumped up and ran outside with Tre. I loved all the guys but all differently.
Mike was like the older brother who always thought reasonably.
Tre was my crazy best friend who was basically a man child.
and Billie was my amazing boyfriend who I loved with all my heart.
It was strange, we hadn't been bombarded with Papparazi, YET! Just wait till they re start the tour. There are about three shows before we go back to American, spanning over about a week.

We all got in the taxi, Mike in front while me,Billie and Tre sat in the back. The guys all had their hoods up and sunglasses on. I was surprised considering there weren't many punks in our little town. however fangirls could come out of nowhere. When we arrived into the next town, Billie and Mike had to go to the guitar shop. Me and Tre were going straight to a certain shop. We agreed to meet back up at about one o'clock. We had about two hours. Billie And Mike walked of and as soon as they were out of sight I tuned to Tre. "HOT TOPIC!" We both yelled. Earring a few weird looks but who the hell cared.
We Ran to Hot Topic as fast as we could.

I ran straight to the Band Merch section. Tre was just behind me. I bought
2 Greenday shirts.
2 BVB shirts
3 MCR shirts
7 pairs of different coloured skinny jeans
1 Pair of knee high converse
5 band bracelets
1 Danger Days (MCR) neck chain
And
5 Pairs of band related earring/stretchers

Tre bought a few pairs of skinny jeans and some cool shirts. I cashed out first. "That will be £70 please" The girl at the till said. I handed over the money and then Tre paid for his. I bought a lot ! Oh well nobody comes between me and my band merch.

It was half twelve by the time we had finished so we slowly made it over to where we said weed meet back up. I had had the best shopping spree with Tre. "That was awesome Shortie!" Tre exclaimed. I rolled my eyes "really Tre that's my name now?" I laughed. he looked at me, his face serious. "Yea, you are now Shortie, Mike is Also known as Mikeeeey and Billie is My BillieBear so back off bitch" he did the sassy finger click and put his hand on his hip. We burst out laughing.

Then Billie and Mike came over too us. "Billie Bear!!" Tre screamed. he latched onto Billies arm and stared hugging him. Billie looked at me and Mike mouthing 'Help' . We just laughed. Eventually Tre let go of Billie and resumed to slightly normal Tre. Billie entangled his fingers with mine and we started swinging our hands back and forth.

We stopped in at a close Starbucks. We sat down at a booth and Mike brought our drinks over. I didn't like coffee too much so I got a hot Chocolate. The guys all got cappuccinos. I loved Hot Chocolate but it made me very sleepy! I presumed I would  be okay however I slowly felt my eyes getting heavy. I was woken up by Billie poking my shoulder. "What?" I said not opening my eyes. "Come on we have to go, Korin" he said sweetly. I groaned and opened my eyes. My head was on Billies shoulder and Mike and Tre were like 'awww' . I looked down blushing.

We got back Into the taxi and were back on the bus half an hour later. I fell asleep in the taxi so Billie carried me Bridal style to our room on the bus. I opened my eyes and walked into the main room where everybody was. They were all unloading shopping bags. "Sorry, guys I forgot we had to buy food." I rubbed the back of neck. "It's fine Korin, we just bought what looked edible, apart from the super glue. Don't eat that. I mean you Tre !" Mike chuckled pointing at Tre.  Tre raised his arms in surrender.

After that we spent the night like we had the night before. Sat on FIFA loudly swearing at each other. We would set off at about eight Tommoro morning so we went to bed fairly early. Mike and Tre went at about half Nine and me and Billie went at Ten. The guys had been asleep for a while now so Billie thought he could get away with it.

He led me to bed and I sat on top of his chest while he was on his back. I bent down and kissed him passionately. Before we knew it we both had nothing on. We hadn't gone 'all the way' yet but tonight I felt ready. "You sure , we don't have to?" He asked. I loved the fact he was so kind about it. "Of course Billie, I love you" I said shyly. "I love you too" he said.
*
Yes they did the frickle frackle *

AN yes it happened, I don't like writing it in detail but yes, don't worry there won't be any surprise pregnancies so you can rest at ease. For now.