Chapter6: More bad news.

We got back to my place and Mike and Tre started to watch TV in the living room. Me and Billie went Into the kitchen and started to make dinner. "Are you okay?" Billie asked. I was fine my face jut hurt a lot! "Yeah I'm fine just gonna have one hell of a black eye tomorrow . I laughed lightly trying to lighten the mood. I reached up into the cubard to pull out the plates. Then I felt something wrap around my waist. AT first I panicked but then realised it was Just Billie. I turned around and hugged him back. He kissed me and I kissed him back. We must have been there a while as Mike and Tre had came Into see if everything was okay. We pulled away blushing as we had no idea what to say. "Errr" was all I could get out. "Dinner will be ready in two minutes guys" Billie said and they both went back to the TV. We both giggled and actually got on with the cooking.

After dinner, we all sat in front of the TV to watch a movie. Tre wanted to watch a cartoon ,which didn't surprise me, yet we settled on 'Silent Hill'. I was one of those people who got scared really easily by films. I ran upstairs and grabbed two blankets. I passed one to Tre and Mike and threw the other over me and Billie. We were cuddled together on the sofa. Then my eyes started to become heavy. The next thing I knew was being carried by someone. I was too tired to find out so I continued to sleep.

I woke up in my room with a weird feeling around my waist. I looked down to see Billies arm wrapped around me. I squirmed around in his grip so I could face him. he looked so peaceful when he was asleep. I rested my head on his chest and put my arms around his back so I was basically hugging him. He stirred and looked down at me blushing. "Sorry, did I wake you?" I looked up at him. "nah it's about time to get up anyway, the new bus is coming today with all our stuff. He kissed my forehead and I giggled. My phone vibrated and my current ringtone started to play.
When I was a young boy
My father took me into the city.
(Black Parade by MCR)
"Noooo not this song" I dived off the bed and hit stop on my phone. Billie looked at me confused but started laughing. "What this song always makes me cry" I stated. What it does, don't judge me. I looked down at my phone. it was a call from my mom. I called her back. "Hey mom what's up?" I asked rather happily that she had called. Billie grabbed my waist and started to pick me up. I was trying so hard not to laugh. "Korin, I'm not coming back home. I'm staying in London with the family." My heart dropped yet I half expected this from my mother. "O-Okay mum call me later" I didn't wait for a response I just hung up. We may have had a rough relationship but she was still my mum. Great more Bad news. I sighed and tried to brush it off.

Billie had now successfully carried me to the bathroom. What was he doing? I let him do what he was doing as I was completely baffled. He put me in the shower fully clothed. Wait I knew what he was doing. I put my phone on the sink and Hid behind the shower curtain. "Billie Joe Armstrong if you even consider this for one second I will KILL YOU" I screamed at him cowering behind the shower curtain as I heard Mike and Tre join him laughing their asses off.  "Too late' they yelled in unison and someone turned the shower on! The freezing cold water hit my back and sent shivers down my spine. "YOU HAVE THREE BLOODY SECONDS BEFORE I KILL YOU!!" They were all laughing from behind the shower curtain. That's it I though. I pulled e shower down and moved the curtain getting Billie straight in the chest. Mike and Tre ran for It.

We both stood there freezing cold. "Sorry babe I couldn't resist. He hugged me making we even colder. "I'm gonna kill you three." I laughed. Without thinking I started to take my soaking wet shirt off. "Ooo" Billie gawped. I shut his mouth with my spare hand. "No I need a new shirt and your gonna go get me one." I refused him. He sighed and came back with a new set of clothes. "Good,you can take what you need from my brothers old cubard if you need anything" Again he gave an over emphasised sigh and trudged out.   I got changed into my Blue skinny jeans and Dookie shirt. Typical Billie.

A/N hope your enjoying it guys. And suggestions or thoughts? Xx