18 uh oh

After a week of packing, tour finally started. I pulled up my suitcase and took it to the bus. It was more or less the same as last time. "KORIN !!" Tre screamed and tackled me to the floor hugging me. "TREEE!" I laughed. We had a messed up bromance. We both got up to see Mike and Billie looking at us, probably scared. "GUYS!" Tre yelled and pulled us all into a group hug. "Wait, where's Britt?." I asked. He looked over his shoulder. "Sleeping." He smiled. I nodded and sat down on the couch. The bus eventually started and we met with the MCR guys.

We eventually landed in New Jersey after a few days. We all had a quick catchup and that was that. We got on our own busses and headed to the first venue. The night was awesome but the after party was better. We all got absolutely drunk and fell back into the tour bus. Mike and Britt headed to their room. "DONTT  GO MAKING MORE BABBEEESS" I yell slurred. Tre, I presumed had passed out with the MCR guys. "What about us thennn" Billie asked, dragging us into the bedroom. Somehow me managed to rip each others clothes off and well yeah. Once we had finished I looked over to BILLIE. "SHIT!" I yelled. "What ," he asked panicked. We had slightly sobered up now. "We forgot protection." I cried. The tears streamed down my face. 'Shit' i heard Billie whisper. "It's okay, don't worry." He tried to calm me. "No, what if I'm pregnant!" I sobbed. "Well we have the baby, it can't be that bad. Or do you simply not want my kids?"he yelled. I felt hurt. I grabbed my clothes and crashed on the sofa where i found a VERRY drunk Tre. I sighed and crashed on the floor.

I woke with a banging head and a swishing memory. What I did remember though was Billie yelling at me. That bastard could have gotten me pregnant! It's not that I didn't want HIS kids, I just didn't want ANY kids yet. I looked up to see Britt standing over me. "What's up ?"she frowned. We made coffee and sat at the table. I explained and she pulled me into a warm hug. "Shh, don't worry. I have some spare tests." She rubbed my back. I pulled myself together just as a sleepy Billie was walking out. I turned my back ignoring him. he walked towards us. "Don't!" Britt warned. He ignored her and sat at the table. "Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean what I said. It's ju--" I cut him off. "No Billie Joe. You don't realise. If I'm pregnant then I have to carry a lump for 9 Months!. Plus you and the guys have to put up with two pregnant women and let me tell you, that's Not good! Also If I was to have kids with anyone it would be you but I'm not ready. " I sighed. At some point Britt had left the room. I sighed and looked up at a little . A tear rolled down from his gorgeous green eyes. "I-I'm sorry. I never thought." He stuttered. At this point I broke down. "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have had a go at you." I sobbed. We hugged it out and Britt returned with a small box. (I don't actually know how long you have to wait to find out if your pregnant, obviously more than a day but y'know. Gotta speed this shit up)

"You want me to come with you ?" I realised they were the tests. I nodded and headed to the bathroom. I did the business and waited with Britt. It was time to find out if I was pregnant or not. Britt left and sent Billie in. I grasped his hand tightly, as much as I loved him, I did not want to be pregnant ! We both looked over to the sink. I had taken three and all turned out....
POSITIVE
I looked at Billie, maybe things wouldn't be so bad. "You sir, are dead." I laughed. He looked at me, probably confused. "So your okay with this?" He asked nervously. I nodded my head. "Haven't got much of a choice really. I would never abort a baby!" I stood firm. He smiled and pulled me in for a hug, we shared a quick kiss and left the bathroom.

Everyone was sat in the living room. "Good luck guys." I directed to all of them. "Why?" Tre asked. I looked at Billie and then back to everyone. "She's pregnant" Billie said almost  in disbelief. "WHAT!" Mike yelled. I nodded and he turned white. "BJ! That means two pregnant women in a small space. That ain't good dude!" He panicked. We all started laughing. Britt came running up into a hug. "Girl, I can't wait,"she cried. When we pulled away she was actually crying which then caused me to cry. "See!"mike stated laughing. We all hugged it out and after a round of 'congratulating we pulled up.

We found thee MCR guys outside a gas station. "You tell em." Billie nudged me. I walked up to them. "Hey guys," I smiled. "Heyyy" they all replied. I looked at my belly. "Guys, I'm pregnant." I whispered. They all went silent. In fact Gerard walked straight over to Billie. All I heard was "Congrats but DONT fuck with her head, oKay?" I laughed, Gerard was like a big brother to me, the whole band was in a way. Frank looked over in shock. He let out a light laugh "congrats!" He yelled and we had a group hug. I was starting to get excited about all of his. Couldn't be too bad could it, or could it ?

AN. Finally. Something exciting to write .  Got even more lined up.  ENJOY !!