20 you cant leave

When I woke up the bus wasn't moving. I looked over to see Billie had gone, my stomach started to feel queasy so I ran to the bathroom. Instantly, I started to throw up into the white porcalone toilet. "Billie!!" I yelled threw sobs, I was in so much pain.
Nobody came, I just sat there in agony, until I heard the guys yelling. I managed to get to my feet and slowly walk into the main room. I saw everyone, including Frank, who was holding his eye. "What the hell!??" I attempted to yell but just ended up vomiting again. Tre jumped back in surprise as Mike helped me up. Frank and Billie continued to argue. "Guys quit arguing and help us!" Ray scolded as he and Mike helped me up. Mikey ran to the bathroom and i presume he threw up. Gerard was trying to split Billie and Frank up. I sat on the sofa and tried to recover, Tre started to clean up. "Thanks Tre" I mumbled, he just nodded his head. Gerard repeatedly tried to split Billie and Frank up but it wouldn't work. "BILLIE," I half screamed half cried. He turned in shock, then his face drained if all its colour. "What happened?" He asked "No Billie, what happened with you two?" I stupidly asked, it was obvious why. He stayed silent so I just left.

I sat outside of the bus until Britt came out to see me. "C'mere" she signalled and pulled me into a hug. We were in some sort of car park, I presume near the gig. The smell of damp fuel was obvious and the Tarmac underneath us was scraped and chipped. It was still early morning so the sun radiated some warmth. "Look girly, some times your emotions are gonna get too much. You will be okay, trust me" she sighed. I stayed quiet and cried into her shoulder. "Ergh, I hate to say this at such a bad time but, I'm leaving" I looked up shocked. "W-why?"i gasped to which she shook her head. "I need to be home, where I'm always close to a hospital. I suggest closer to the end of the tour you do the same. You can always text me tho,no matter what!"she stayed I cried harder into her shoulder, "when" I mumbled. "Tomorrow " she said.

Eventually, I returned to the bus. Everyone was sat in the main room apart from Billie, probably in our current room. "Now, who the hell will explain what happened!" I asked angrily. I looked over too Frank who raised his hands defensively. I glared at him "ask your psycho of a boyfriend!" He growled. "Shut it Frank!" I hissed. "It's true" he retaliated. "THATS IT!" I yelled. I paced towards Frank and was about to slap him when I felt a pair of arms around me waist. "Come on" I heard Gee's voice but I fought against it. "Don't worry Gee, she can't do it. Remember last time" he scoffed. I escaped Gee's grip "oh REALY !" I screamed and punched Frank in the face. He fell back in shock but yet again I felt Gee pick me up and Carry me to the mine and billies room. He put me down and walked me towards Billie, "dude, you two should just cool down in here." He said exhausted and headed off. before he left though, he turned and said "I know it isn't your fault" and left. I looked over to Billies and my bed and climbed in. He was asleep so I curled up next to him and fell asleep too.

"Guys get up!" I heard Mike yell. "Time for the show!" Tre added a moment later. The bus curtains flew open and I fell out. "Enjoy your trip?"billie asked, looking over the bed . I acted shocked and got up, brushing off my clothes. I brushed my hair and glanced over to see a shirtless Billie. "Hot damn"i stated out loud, I blushed hard at Billies expression. I shrugged "oops" I laughed. He pinned me up to the wall and kissed my neck, "how about you take yours off?" He asked sexily. I coughed nervously at his sudden burst off passion. "No, sadly, you have a show" I sighed and threw his shirt at him.

I spent the entire show with Britt since this was her last day. The guys we're outstanding as usual but it was sadder towards the end. Billie played a solo version of Wake Me Up When September Ends. During the last chorus, he started to cry. It was obvious yet silent. His voice was shaken as he said goodnight to the crowd. Ignoring the sweat, as soon as he came back i engulfed him into a hug. "What's up?" I whispered. He had played the song thousands of times yet this was the first time in a while he had cried. "I just wish my father was here to see us today!"he sobbed silently into my shoulder. Quickly, he calmed down and we headed back to the busses. We all freshened up and had a drink, but not too much. Me and Britt had an emotional moment before she left.
"You can always call me" she cried. I could only nod silently into her shoulder. Soon after, she had to leave.

Immediately, me and Billie went to bed. "I miss her already" I whispered and frowned. he rubbed my back and rocked us back and forth. "I know, I know." He replied slowly. The pair of us fell asleep in a slightly sullen mood. I missed Britt and Billie missed his father but there was nothing we could do. It was a rough night but we would get over it, some time.

AN THANKYOU so so so so much for the support guys. Comment any ideas you have and I will try to put them in. Again thanks a whole lot. You guys are amazing . Dedicated to GeorgiTheBookworm