Chapter. 14 brotherly love.

We ended up traveling to the mall in Franks car. We pulled up and ran straight to Starbucks. There we found a slumped Gerard. I nodded to Frank to Signal I would go talk to him. I sat down opposite him but he didn't look up. "Gee, what happened?" I asked. Slowly, he looked up. "ah nothing, jsut me and Mikey." I have him an 'explain now!' Look and he gave in. Gee sighed dramatically and then rambled on how he feels that Mikey's new girlfriend is a mega bitch and how she is taking him away from everybody. I sat there and listened untill Frank joined us. We managed to convince Gee to just go and talk to Mikey and he did. Frank went with him so I was left in Starbucks. I called Billie to see if he was nearly done.

Hey Billie, what you up too?
We're just finishing up now, what about you?
I'm bored can you guys come pick me up?.
Sure, where abouts?
The Starbucks at the mall.
Okay babe, see you in a minute.
Bye.

I hung up and waited outside the mall for Billie. He eventually showed up and I hopped in. He pecked my check to which I still blushed at. "What do you wanna do?" He smiled. I shrugged. "Whatever, as long as it's fun?" He thought for a while. "You skate right?" He questioned. I nodded. "Okay I got a plan". He started driving and soon enough we were at a skatepark. Billie went to the trunk of the car and produced two boards. One was Nirvana and the other was black with a dark blue pattern. I grabbed the black and blue one and hopped out.

We spent ages just messing about until it started to get dark. Then we drove back- him and I started to get dinner ready. I made tacos and served them up. We sat and ate our dinners whilst talking about when GreenDay were Sweet Children. It was fun to learn a bit about each others past. After, dinner, it had just turned eight o'clock so we grabbed a blanket and had a movie night on the sofa. We cuddled up together and settled on The Nightmare Before Christmas. However, close to the end I fell asleep.

I felt. A pair of arms lift me up. My eyes flickered open to see a tired looking Billie. "I can walk shortie. Don't worry". He laughed. "Who you calling shortie Korin?" I rested my head back on his chest. I felt a comfy surface beneath me and presumed it was the bed. Billie fell down next to me. "I'm tired" I complained. "Then go to sleep, I'm right here." I thought for a while, then I remembered Gerard's fight with Mikey earlier. "Fine but I gotta call Gee first." He nodded and handed me his phone. I smiled as a thanks and looked for Gees contact. I found it then called him.
hey Billie.
Hey Gee, it's Korin.
Oh okay, how can I help Ya?
Just checking you and Mikey sorted everything out.
Yeah we did thanks, I'm glad you and Frank got me to talk to him. We're sat having a drink now.
Okay that's good. Il leave you two to enjoy yourselves, night Gee.
Night Korin, say hi to Billie.
I will.  bye.

I gave Billie his phone back and after a quick explanation I felt my eyes drop and I fell asleep. Due to the noise of what sounded like a grizzly bear with a cold, I presumed Billie was asleep too. He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me close. I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.

AN. Ergh it's taking for ages to write. Ive got three stories at once and still personal things are getting in the way. Im not on a sympathy crawl but seriously things are hard at the moment so I'm rly sorry if it takes ages to update. It's either that or put the story on hold and I don't want to do that.  Thanks guys.  -K