17. Fluffy unicorn hair !

Billie and the guys had done a few shows since we got back but nothing major. I was in a weird mood and slumped on the kitchen table. "What's wrong?" Billie frowned. I shook my head. "Don't know, today's an off day. I apologise in advance if I'm a bitch." I mumbled. He shook his head. "Don't worry, you wanna come to the studio with me?" He asked. I nodded and cuddled into his side. "I love you." He smiled, pecking my lips. I blushed. "I love you too" I smiled.

We got to the studio and Tre was sat playing on his phone. "Hey dude, where's Mike?" Billie asked. Tre pointed to the room behind. Billie nodded and headed in after Mike. I flopped down next to Tre and sighed. "What's up buttercup?" Tre asked. I explained how I was in a weird mood and he frowned. "That's too bad. You want me to teach you drums?" He questioned. My face instantly lit up. I nodded excitedly. "Come on then" Tre bounced, leading me too two drum kits. After about two hours Mike and Billie showed up looking at us in awe. "Hey." I laughed. "Wow, Tre. You taught her well." Mike smiled. After a few more minuts I could play threw know your enemy and are we the waiting. "Thanks Tre." I smiled and got up from the drum kit. I gave him a quick hug. "No problem, il teach you more soon,young child" he giggled. "Thanks grandad." I waved to the guys and left with Billie.

"It's good to see you happier." Billie cheered as we went threw the front door. I laughed to myself. "Yeah, it is." We walked into the living room and turned on the TV. After a few minuets of flicking threw shows, I threw down the remote unsatisfied. Billie sensed something was up and started kissing my neck. I squirmed and giggled. "Stop it," I pouted. This only cause him to continue. "Duuuuudeee" I whined. He picked me up and lead me to the bedroom. After a while we were both gasping for air.
After a while of cuddling we both fell asleep in each others arms.

The next day I woke next to a sleepy Billie. His head was on my chest so I just sat and messed with his hair. It was so damn fluffy! He mumbled something but I just continued. His eyes slowly opened. "Morning" he yawned. His morning face was so funny. "Morning." I giggled. "What's so funny?" He asked. I ruffled his hair, "your hair is so damn fluffy !!" I laughed. "It's kind of like a unicorn ate a cat and then barfed it all up into a magical fluff ball!" I said childishly. Billie looked at me, slightly disturbed. "You scare me so much in the weirdest way." He mumbled. I fake gasped. "I'm adorable, who doesn't love unicorns!" I smiled. He just shook his head and laughed. "You sound like Tre." We got up and got changed.

"Frank and Gerard are going to come over today." Billie smiled as he sipped his coffee.
I nodded and smiled. It had been a while since I last saw the guys so it would be cool to see the, again. Now that I think about it, Frank was a little friendly before. Maybe it was just the state I was in. I shrugged it off and sat by Billie in the living room. Since the guys were coming I thought I would change my shirt since it was an MCR top. I swapped it for a BVB shirt and hopped downstairs. Like the last time I met the guys I started singing but this time The World Is Ugly. I burst into mid song walking threw the living room door. "The world is ugly-" I stopped when I saw GERARD sat with Billie. He jumped up. "But your beautiful to me." He laughed as we shared a quick hug. "Dude, it's been to long." I smiled. Just then Frank came threw. "Heeeeeey." I screamed hugging. Him. "Hey." He laughed.

"So what do we owe this amazing visit." I asked as I sat on Billies lap. "Well, you know how it's been a few moths since our last tour?" I nodded. "Well that was only a little tour so we're gonna do a world tour and MyChem are gonna join us." Billie stated. I frowned. That means ages without Billie. "Oh" I sighed. "What's up." He frowned. "How long will we be apart?" I asked holding back tears. "That's the best bit! You and Britt are coming with us !" He said. I jumped up and hugged him. "How long. Brittanys baby is due in just under nine months !" I exclaimed. "Well we will be on tour for eight months, off for two and then back for another three," Billie smiled.

"Okay so me and Frank are gonna head over to Mikes to go over some guitar stuff, are you two okay to hang for a few hours?" Billie asked. I looked at Gee and we both nodded. "Sure, I'm so gonna dye my hair !!" I said excitedly. Billie laughed and kissed me. Wow, he thought I was joking. Once they left I turned to Gee. "Your dying my hair." I smiled. "Sure, what colour," I thought for a while. "Bright red or orange !" I stated.
We went to the pharmacy and grabbed some hair dye. Gerard needed to fill in his roots since the red was growing out, they had just finished recording Danger Days. I decided on a weird orange. (The pic) it all ended up okay and GERARD was happy with his.
Billie and Frank came back soon after.

"GERARD WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO HER" Billie yelled as I jumped down the stairs. "Nothing, she chose it." He shrugged whilst sipping on a juice box. "A juice box?really Gerard?" Frank asked. "Shut up." Gee muttered. "Awww, I so ship Frerard." I joked. There faces changed. "What's Frerard?" They asked in unison. Billie shot me a look. "No!" He exclaimed. Frank was busy on his phone. He chucked it at Gerard holding his head. "I will NEVER un see that Korin !!" He cried. I laughed as Gerard fake puked. "Your welcome." I sung and skipped back upstairs.

AN I know things are kinda boring now but things are gonna change, fast !