Chapter 2 Holy Heartgrendes !

A/N. They way I have written means that Green days past is differnat. It's as most if the all the albums have been released however the band are only in there twenties. IDK why I just like it that way

I had been walking for about an hour and my feet were getting tired so I took a seat on the curb by the road. Traffic came whizzing past but I didn't flinch. A lot of the cars either slowed down or honked their horn loudly. I could see some faint smoke a little bit ahead so I stood up to go and see what was going on. Then it came Into view. I saw a massive bus with the engine steaming away. Ha some school trip isn't gonna end well I thought. As I got closer I realised it wasn't a school Bus but some airport bus or fancy long distance coach service. A fairly short guy stepped out and I took a seat on the curb to see what was going on. He had Black hair that was feathered around his head but that was all I could tell. Apart from the fact he looked like me with his clothes. Skinny jeans/band shirt- that kinda thing . I didn't realise I was staring at him until he looked my way. I turned my head away sharply earning myself a small laugh from him.

I got up and walked towards him to see what was up. As I got closer, his green eyes started to glow. He looked oddly familiar. I continued to approach him until I stopped dead in my tracks. We were close enough and I was about to pass out. I recognised him now, He was the man who's music saved my life god knows how many times. Standing in front of me was Billie Joe Armstrong.
I nipped my arm hard. "OW!" I yelled, physically face palming. "So I presume you know who I am" he laughed and continued "Nice shirt" I blushed. What can you expect this dude was seriously cute! "Er.. Thanks." I stuttered. "Is everything alright I mean your tour bus looks to be in one hell of a mess" I said pointing to the Bus behind him. Stay cool Korin. Stay cool was all I could think. He sighed and shook his head, Indicating the Bus was clearly out of the question. "You couldn't do me a favour could you?" He rubbed the back of his neck - clearly worried about asking. "Sure what ya need?" I asked in a casual manor. I was actually keeping my cool. he looked back up at me and said "Is it okay if I come with you to your place. I kinda need need help ringing the guys and finding out where we are." He looked as if he could do with a break so I gladly agreed.

I couldn't stop screaming on the inside !!! It was unbelievable "So what's your name?" He asked as we started to walk. "Well people call me whatever really but my names Korin" I replied un plugging my headphones. My Chemical Romances  Helena blasted out making us both jump. I mentally kicked myself turning off the music. "Sorry, the headphones are being a bitch" I laughed nervously. He admitted to being a major MCR fan so we just talked about other music for a while. Then it came to the part where I wanted the ground to swallow me up. "So how long have you liked the band?" He asked. Clearly meaning GreenDay. I shrugged my shoulders. "About two years I suppose" I stated calmly. "It's strange. Most fans are absolute screaming if they see me and you seem just so casual and treat me like some everyday guy" he stopped talking and looked around as if to say. 'why did I say that'. I shrugged my shoulders and said "inside I'm absolutely screaming because your fucking amazing but I have to treat you as a person and not just someone I can boast about meeting" he smiled at that and looked me straight in the eye. He had beautiful green eyes that were just amazing. "Thanks" he smiled again slightly blushing.