Chapter7 Surprise

The tour bus arrived soon after and the guys filled in and changed their clothes, apart from Billie who was wearing my brothers. I wandered in after. "Wow sweet bus!" I said astonished. There was a small kitchen, a table with four chairs and a living room. There was a long sofa around one length of the bus that stopped at the kitchen. Accompanied by a flat screen TV and various gaming consoles. it then split off into two rooms. One with a double bed and the other with two double bunks. As well as a small basic bathroom "Think you could live here for a few weeks?" Billie asked directing it at me. "I could but I won't be, you go back to America..." I trailed off not wanting to Finnish. Billie was going back to America and I wouldn't see him for a few months. "No, your coming with us, now that your mother is permanently staying in London, there's nothing stopping me from taking you with us" He smiled and rested his hands on my back so I rested mine on his neck. "What, you guys will really let me !" I exclaimed looking at Mike and Tre. "Sure, I mean you are awesome Korin!" Tre said flopping onto the sofa. "yeah" Mike and Billie added in unison.

I ran Into my house and packed enough for the trip. I would be gone seven moths and we left Tomorrow night. I threw all my clothes into my two large suitcases. As well as my makeup, shoes, Posters, CDs etc. I packed up my three guitars and amps. I came out and put em in the tour bus. I called the sports Bar to say I would be quitting and then my mother.

*A long conversation/argument with my mum later*

"Okay I'm all done!" I squealed sitting next to Billie. "Good, that means we can go into town tomorrow and stock up on food and other essentials" he said while pulling me closer. I rested my head on his shoulder and started to daydream. I was snapped out of it when Billie stood up. "Wanna go on a walk?" He asked. I nodded and stood up. I pulled on my black converse and grabbed my leather jacket.

"What time is it?" I questioned, looking up at Billie. "It's five O clock." He replied. I hadn't eaten in a while so I suggested that when we get back, I'd make dinner. Billie reluctantly nodded. We continued to walk around the local park for another half hour before reaching the tour bus. "Hey guys, I'm gonna go make dinner in the house. Billie will call you when it's ready" i stated. "Thanxs" they called back.

I turned on my I pod while I cooked dinner. One of my favourite songs came on
little girl little girl
Why are you crying
Inside your restless soul
Your heart is dying.
(Viva la Gloria! Little girl Greenday)
"Billie go call the guys for dinner." I called. A few minutes later the guys came rushing to the table like little kids. "Thank you" Mike and Tre said. Billie just pecked my check in appreciation. I blushed a little and he noticed. He smirked.

After dinner we all went back to the tour bus. I locked up my old family home, it was gonna be a while before I came back. I wiped the small tear in my eye away and went back to the bus. Mike was sitting with his bass in his bunk while Tre and Billie were playing FIFA 14 on the X-Box. "Ha, I win" Tre yelled in excitement. "I could so beat your sorry ass !" I exclaimed and sat on Billies knee. "You gonna take that Tre!" Bille encouraged. I took the controller from Billie and set up a new game. In the first game I beat Tre 3-1 ! later Mike joined us and that's how we spent most of the night. I beat all of them apart from the last game where Mike managed to get in one last goal !

At about 10:00 Mike and Tre went to there bunks to sleep. me and Billie stayed up and started to watch 'Jackass' It was the dedication to Ryan Dunn so of course I ended up In tears and the passing of such a legend. "Aww come here" Billie pouted. I walked over to him while wiping my tears away. I sat on his lap and faced him. he leaned up and kissed me. It seemed more gentle and calming compared to usual. He stood up and led me to our room. We had got the double room due to us being the only couple on the bus. WE didn't go all the way but we continued to kiss passionately.

AN yeah ya get it. Not good at writing those parts but you don't need it that graphic lol x