22 Lost

"What happened?" I panicked. Billie looked up, a mix of confusion and sadness. "Brits gone into labour, her mum just called." He replied. "So what's problem?" I was confused already. "The baby... There's a small complication it's still alive" he sighed. I heard a loud sob come from Mike. The hot tears ran down my face, I picked up my phone and rang Britt, her mum answered.

Hello, is this Britts mum ?
Yes, whose this?
Korin, Billies Girlfriend. How's Britt?
Britts okay. Well, she's alive.
A-a-and the baby? A muffled cry came threw the phone.
She-she.... Britt lost the baby. Could you break it to Mike?
Yeah, sure. Tell Britt I'm so sorry and I'm always here.
I will. Bye
Bye.

I looked over to Billie and shook my head. He left Tre to look after Mike and walked over to me. "She she.." I couldn't finish. Billie embraced me, "she lost the baby" I whispered into his ear. He pulled back and looked at me in disbelief, I nodded. "Britt wants us to tell him. Your his best friend Billie." I cried. Billie thought for a moment, "Korin I can't. You are a woman and can understand feelings better. Please" he begged. I looked from Billie to Mike and nodded silently. Tre moved out of the way with  billie into the back of the bus. I moved Mikes hands from his face.

"M-Mike." I said. He whipped away a tear and nodded. "I need to tell you something. I'm so sorry Mike but.. But Britt."i stammered. He grabbed my shoulders. "What, Britt what!" He yelled. I could tell he didn't mean the anger but I was still a little frightened. "She.. You... She lost the baby." I managed. I watched as his face turned from anger to sorrow. "R-Really?" His breath was shaken. I nodded. Suddenly, he started to hyperventilate. I could see he was having a panic attack. "BILLIE!" I screamed. He was good with things like this. Billie came running in, followed by Tre. Tre left, he couldn't handle seeing his friend like this. I left to see Tre and to let Billie handle this one.

"Hey buddy." I smiled. I have to stay strong. Mike is a wreck and these are his best friends, his band mates, his brothers. They will be just as hurt as he is, especially to see him like this. "Hi" I faintly heard Tre from behind his bunk curtain. I opened it to see an unusual side of Tre. The softer, more emotional side of Tre. I hopped up and sat next to him. "Why do bad things happen to good people?" Tre asked, quite like a child. I shook my head. "I don't know Tre, I don't know." I sighed. He shifted so his head was in my lap. I stroked his head until his eyes slowly closed. I placed his head on his pillow and left.

Billie was the same as what I was. Mike was asleep on Billies lap and Billie was trying to be strong. "You okay?" I said, barely audible. He shook his head. "I think we should cancel the rest of the tour." I nodded in agreement. "Okay but that's six months of touring, I'd call your manager soon and explain," he sighed but agreed. He lifted mikes head and stood up, placing him gently back down. "He's so.... Broken" Billie sighed, a small tear track on his face. "I know. Tre just asked me. Why do bad things happen to good people? I wanted to break down on the spot. They don't deserve this. Nobody does." Our emotions got the better of us and we both started sobbing so we left the main room and sat in our bedroom. We held onto each other tightly. That continued for about an hour till we both fell asleep.

When I walked out of the bedroom I saw the guys and their manager. Mike was still in his bunk. "So we will go home tonight and start again in three months. The fans have been told so everything's good?" Billie confirmed. I mentally sighed at the reminder of what happened. What if it happens to me !! What if it's not just the baby but both of us!? What would Billie do ?! Again, I couldn't control my emotions and ran into our room in tears. After a few seconds, I felt a pair of arms wrap around my body and Billies head rested on my shoulder. "What's wrong?" Concern laced in his voice. I shook my head, "nothing, nothing" I repeated. After a while, I Finally gave up an explained. He shifted so he was in front of me, he brought me Into a warm embrace. "Trust me, nothing will happen, okay? Come on let's get your makeup off." Billie grabbed a makeup wipe from my bag and removed my makeup. His shaggy black hair tickled against my head.

"I know this ain't the best time but ,y'know, me Mike and Tre need some guys time, to help Mike.  Gerard and Mikey wanna take you out somewhere, is that okay?" He asked, slightly afraid. I nodded. "I Understand, if Britt was here I would do the same. What time does the bus stop?" As I asked, the bus stopped. I quickly changed my shirt and re did my makeup. "Say morning to Mike for me." I smiled sadly and lent in for a long passionate kiss. "Bye".

I knocked on the MCR busses door. I sighed as Frank. Of all people, answered. "Wait, what  do You want?" He questioned, his voice filled with disdain. "I came to see Gee." I said calmly. I walked forward, expecting him to move. He didn't. "Why?" He enquired. I gritted my teeth. "Because Billie and the guys are having a day together." I managed. "Oh, has he finally realised how worthless you are." He spat. "Piss off Frank" I said trying to gather myself. "Oh yeah it's not because your a worthless, pathetic,self harming bitch?" He smirked. Slowly, the tears fell, I saw a red mop behind Frank. I presumed it was Gee as the tears blurred my vision. "FRANK GET OFF THE GOD DAMN BUS!" Gerard yelled. Damn, he was scary, I'd never seen Gee like this. He was always the kind one. "Why, it's all true?" I saw Gee's face go the same colour as his hair. "FRANK NOW!" He pinned him to the bus door by his neck. "You NEVER take the piss about anything, especially self harming.!" Gerard growled

AN PLEASE DONT HATE ME ! I hated writing this chapter. It was so sad.    Thoughts ?  What gender should Billies baby be?   Comment.