Chapter 12. I will love you endlessly

We sat in the living room listening to MTV, as well as getting completely drunk!
"Mikeyyy" I slurred. Mikey Bob and Ray were the only ones not drunk. Me,Billie,Frank and Gerard were out of it. "Yes, Korin?" He replied. I couldn't manage to find Billie and was getting concerned in my drunken state. "Where has myyy boyfriend goneee?" Frank and Gerard had passed out in the kitchen and I'm pretty sure bIllie would be somewhere the same. "I think he went to bed." Mikey stated. I wandered upstairs to our room. I opened the door trying to be quiet but stumbled into the door and almost broke it. I heard loud snoring coming from a huddled up lump. That lump was Billie.
I crawled up next to him and whispered "Night babe" and then fell asleep too.

I woke up, or at least that's what I thought. My eyes were open but it was just black. Then I heard a light snore and presumed it was just Billies arm. My thought was correct and I rolled him off me. I quickly showered and threw on some cloths. Black skinny jeans, a DC comic shirt, my hoodie and a pair of red Docs. I applied my usual eyeliner and lept down the stairs. There in the living room was a past out pile of men. Ray was the only one not in the pile. "Morning" I yawned as I flopped beside him. "Hey, you feeling okay, I mean you were completely drunk."he chuckled. Oh yeah, why didn't I have the normal signs of a hangover, lucky me ! "I'm not actually hungover, I must not have had that much to drink." We looked at each other and thought the same thing. We both ran to the kitchen and grabbed two pans each. We came back into the living room and knelt down close to the guys. We slowly counted "1... 2... " we nodded then banged the pans as loud as possible.
CLANG CLANG CLANG
"Morning shortie" I looked down at Frank who was pouting. Thee other guys were trying to kill Ray while I sat back and laughed, so hard I started to cry. Me and Frank had gotten close in the few days we had known each other, he was like my older brother. Fun but serious when he needed to be.
Billie came down yawning and looked at me with an evil smirk. "Run.." He stated, barely audible. Ray looked at me and we both ran into the massive garden. After five minutes of pure running we had to give up, out of breath. The guys tackled us over and I was lifted by Billie and Gerard. "Not so clever now, lanky" Frank joked and poked my cheek. Ray was being sat on by Mikey and Bob. I squirmed but it was no use. I was dragged upstairs and placed in the shower. This was like last time when Billie Mike and Tre..
I stopped at my sudden realisation. "Billie Joe Armstrong, remember what happened last time you did that !" I recalled and jumped out of the shower. "Sass much?" Gerard attempted to keep a starlight face. "Shut it before you get it too" by this point we were all in a fit of laughter.

We were all sat around the kitchen table and nobody had seemed to have too bad of a hangover. "What's going on today then?" I broke the silence. The guys all shrugged. Then my phone started to go. My ringtone started, the first notes of the Black Parade rang threw the now silent kitchen. "Noooo sad song !! Gonna cry." I said sounding some what mortified. The guys started to giggle but I was up from the table and now sitting on the counter top.

"hello?" I forgot to check the caller ID, damn.
"Korin where are you?" The voice of my 'mother' filled my ears.
"Planet earth" I Growled. Let the sass war commence, where's Gee when ya need him.
"Funny, now come home or I'm phoning the police" she scoffed.
"What, I'm 18 I'm legally an adult so NO!" I barked.
"You know when he finds out your little secret he will leave you, then you will be stuck in America and will break" I could here the smirk in her voice. I hung up, she was right. With that I slowly started to spiral into a dark void. No, I can't pass out! Too late.

I woke up with a banging headache. My eyes flitted open and I saw Franks worried face from across the room. "Dude, what the HELL happened!" I can't remember passing out.
Frank came over and sat beside me on the sofa. He rolled up my hoodie sleeves and looked at my wrists. They were barely visible but still there. A faint white scar on each wrist where the blade had glided across before. It happened two months before I met Billie. I couldn't handle the grief of loosing my grandfather so I tried to kill myself. My brother had visited luckily and found me. I was rushed to hospital and here I am today.
It was seen as an illness and I never wanted anybody to find out afterward. It showed that I was weak and couldn't handle things like normal people.
"Frank you can NOT tell Billie, okay?" I pleaded with Frank, he just shook his head.
"Korin,he already knows" and with that I broke down, again. My mother was right, Billie would leave me and I'd break. Frank gave me a side hug then stood up and left. About a second later Billie came in. His eyes were red and puffy from crying. I held my arms up, signalling for him to hug me. He didn't hesitate, he latched onto my torso and we stayed like that for a few minutes.