Chapter 15 Papparazi

I woke up next to Billie. He was still asleep so I reached for my phone, 9:00. Il give him another hour, then il wake him up. I opened my Twitter to see something I didn't want to. A picture of me and Billie had gone viral. God Damn the Papparazi. They had labeled me as a 'basic average girl' wow no way to sugar coat it is there ?. I face palmed. I let out an 'ow' . "Carful, you'll hurt yourself." He mumbled still half asleep. "Er, Billie. Check your twitter" he looked at me confused but did so. I watched as his eyes widened and an angry look played across his face. "Oh, shit!" He exclaimed. "I can't do anything without it being reported! And as if theve said that. No we're gonna do this ourselves and clear it up." I nodded and got up.

I threw on some red and black skinny jeans, a MUSE (2nd law) shirt and some black docs. I washed my face and put on some black eye makeup and red lipstick. I brushed my hair threw and I looked okay for once. Billie had also managed to get dressed and was coming back from brushing his teeth. "Can I go now?" He nodded so I raced to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I came in to see Billie messing with his phone stand."what are you doing?"i asked. He fiddled in with it a bit longer and stood up satisfied. "We're gonna explain to the world what's going on" I gave him a nervous 'okay' and sat next to him in the bed. He pressed record and started talking.

hey guys, Billie Joe from GreenDay here. There's been a picture going around the Internet of me and Korin here. Now just to clear things up. Well il let her explain.
he nodded to me. Great I thought.
I explained briefly about how me and Billie met. And how we're together.
So yeah, I'm called Korin  and I'm just like any other PunkRocker. I might look basic but I'm certainly not your average girl. Thanks
I let Billie Finnish.
Okay, well bye guys.
We both waved and that was that.

Straight away, my Twitter started blowing up.
@ Korin4PunkWenzel who do you think you are? Billie is too good for you.
@ Korin4PunkWenzel. I smell a gold digger.
@ Korin4PunkWenzel. I think there cute together.

The hate comments far outweighed the kind comments. For once I managed to brush it off and I didn't really care. I put my phone back into my pocket and went downstairs. Billie was making coffee. "What you wanna do today? Mike was wondering if you wanna go meet his wife, Britt?" Billie stated. I nodded. "Sure, she sounds nice." I don't know much about Britt , just that her and Mike have been together about a year. We finished our coffee and I texted Mike.
Hey Dude, Is it okay if we come see you and Britt?
Sure, we saw the picture on the Internet and stuff. Don't ,let it get to Ya.
I won't, see ya soon Mike.
Bye

We hopped in Billies car and left for Mikes. It was a quick journey and we soon arrived. I hoped out and walked up the wooden deck. A young woman opened the door. She had short blonde hair and wore a fancy outfit. It suited her. "Hey, you must be Korin"she smiled. I put out my hand to shake it but she pulled me into a hug. "You must be Britt,"she nodded and smiled. Wow she was so nice.

AN Sorry it's short but most of the chapters might be for a while. It's either short chapters or a story on hold and If I do that I know it won't continue.  Any ideas would help a lot. Thanks guys x