Chapter 40

"So what you're saying is, you're gonna blackmail her into becoming a model?"

"More or less. I have more plans to be executed in the future once this all unveils, but that's all i'm gonna disclose for now. If all goes well, i can just roll this plan out in a month."

"I see. By the way sir. If you don't mind me asking, why do you hate that girl so much? I've been working for you for quite a while and i've never seen you act like this."

"...you know how she has the name 'Kwon' in her name right?"

"I know. And I do have some suspicions. Is she your daughter or some sort?"

"Correct. But, she's only daughter by name, and now by blood."

"What do you mean by that, sir?"

"It's gonna take a while to tell the whole story to you. Are you ready?"

"I'm ready as you are. Fire it away."

.

.

.

.

.

"...Sir I have no idea there's such a story coming from you."

"It's fine. It happened a long time before you got into the agency, after all. It would make sense if you have no idea about such things. In fact, no one in the agency knows of this. I only told you because you've worked the longest out of anyone here in the company."

I would've never imagined that the story behind him and Eunbi was this deep.

"So, what do you think? I've always despised the things her mother did behind my back. Seeing her face just ignites my anger even more."

"Sorry but that was a lot for me to take in sir, i don't know what to think of it."

"Haha. It's okay."

Time Skip

"How was the work?" Minho asked as he escorted Eunbi back to his car after the work for the day was done.

"Stressful as usual. I would rather be a college student and hang out with my friends instead."

"Don't you mean you miss hanging out with Y/N?" He teased.

"Want me to kill you?" She threatened. But it didn't make Minho falter.

"Come on. It's so obvious. Just drop the act."

"...fine. There's no use in hiding it from you anyway. It's not like you're gonna come up to him and tell him about it. Yes. I do miss him. But i miss the others as well, don't get me wrong. I just miss him a lot more. And Chaewon."

"Thought so. I'm curious actually. How did you get to know him? Since from what i've observed, most of your friends are all girls. All of them, if not. Except for him, of course."

"Let's see... how did i get to know him?"

"Yup."

"First of all. Do you know about the news surrounding me a few years ago?"

"I don't think anyone who lives here doesn't know about it. It was quite the news, since it involved a murder, and a popular-named model. But no worries, I know your name's been cleared last year."