Chapter 30

"We're here

"We're here." Irene said as they all gathered around her. "Let's do a vote. Should we go as a group? Or should we go in pairs?"

"PAIRS!" Minju quickly suggested while raising her hand, her eyes widened as it was filled with what seem to be determination.

"O-Okay..." Said Irene who was startled by Minju's shout. "I'm gonna go with Seulgi. Oh...."

She then noticed that there were 5 of them, meaning that either one person will be left alone, or walk in a 3-person group.

"It might be a bit harsh if we leave 1 person walking alone. Let's just do 3. You guys should do rock paper scissors to decide. The last 3 people will walk together."

They all then form a circle among themselves and hid their hands behind their back so no one would cheat.

"1.... 2...."

Time skip

Ugh..... how can this be.....

Eunbi thought to herself as she's getting worried by the girl who's walking next to her, Minju. Meanwhile Y/N is walking with two other girls, Hyewon and Chaewon. Quite the surprising event. Who would've known that the two girls who's really close to Y/N, would end up being a couple leaving him with two other girls he rarely talks to?

"So..... are you girls enjoying the scenery?" Y/N asked in an attempt to dry the ice. Hyewon turned to him before answering.

"I've never been here before. This place is quite fascinating actually. I've seen photos of it before, but i guess it's really more enjoyable to see it for yourself." She answered.

"Yeah.. you're right. What about you, Chaewon-ah?"

"Ng?" She hummed to Y/N as she turned her gaze to him. He didn't pay attention to his question as she felt a bit worried about the other pair's whereabouts. What if Minju attacks Eunbi and interrogate her? Her thoughts filled up with such thoughts that it made her unable to enjoy the yellow-leaves on the trees.

"I said, are you enjoying the scenery? The trees? Atmosphere?" He repeated himself.

"Oh. Uh.... Yeah...." She answered half-heartedly still thinking about the other two. He noticed this and then said.

"Are you worried about Eunbi-noona and Minju? You don't have to worry about them, Chaewon-ah. They'll be fine."

"Aren't you afraid, Y/N-oppa? Aren't you afraid that Eunbi-unnie will do something to your friend?" Chaewon asked in hopes that he will get what she was getting at.