Chapter 51

"Noona... what're you talking about?"

"Y-You know... ya. Don't play dumb! I know you heard what Chaewon said earlier. Don't make me look like a fool here..."

"So Chaewon wasn't just teasing you? You really..." Y/N felt too embarrassed to finish his sentence, hoping Eunbi would nod at his question before he could say another word.

"E-Eung..." She hummed as a response. The situation became awkward within that moment. Time felt as if it had stopped, giving them time to sort out their feelings. Joy? Fear? Embarrassed? None of them knows how to feel, considering the fact that they're now being hunted by the big boss of the agency.

"S-Since when? Wait, this isn't the time for that. There's a lot that I want to say to you noona, but this is not the right time. Come on, let's get out first before we get caught." Y/N said, having finished gathering his own thoughts.

"Right." Eunbi agreed to his suggestion, before they were stopped by a man's voice saying.

"Too late for that. Might as well say it now, Y/N. Because you won't get to exit this building."

The voice near them raised every single hair of their body up, with the cold wind blowing past them. They turned to the voice, revealing Mr. Kwon who's already in front of them.

"How come you're here?!" Y/N shouted.

"Well I took care of my 'trustworthy' right hand man first, before heading for you. It's a shame. I didn't want to resort to violence with him. But him bailing me out was crossing the line."

"You forcing your own daughter is what's crossing the line. Oops, sorry. Your 'legitimate' daughter."

"It doesn't waver me anymore that you knew about it, Y/N. You love sticking up your nose where it doesn't belong, after all."

"Sir I believe I don't have that kink. I think." He let out a giggle over Y/N's small joke, before turning to his 'daughter'.

"He's a funny guy, isn't he? Too bad, I'm gonna have to take his life before I go, Eunbi-ah." He was about to take a step forward before Eunbi held her hand up facing him.

"Don't hurt him. Please. Not him." She pleaded.

"He deserves this. He's the one who caused this mess, and I'm gonna do whatever it takes to make him perish."

"Please... don't do this..." Eunbi was about to fall to her knees, before Y/N quickly got her up before it could touch the ground.

"It's okay, noona. I'll be fine." Y/N kicked high targeting his head, but was blocked by his arm.

"Oh, nice block." Y/N said, impressed.

"Don't think that you're the only one taking classes. They don't call me the dragon of the west for nothing." Both of them cringed at his nickname before Y/N said.

"Then call me the dragon of the east." He launched one more kick, this time to the knee. Unfortunately, he was quick enough to react by jumping backwards.

Mr. Kwon launched a jab to his face, as Y/N dodged with his punch heading towards the stomach of Mr. Kwon's. He pushed him with his leg making him fall to the ground.

"Noona! Quick!" He took Eunbi's hand and led her towards the opposite corridor, heading towards the exit. Just then, a set of bodyguards showed up as Mr. Kwon is still currently groaning due to the power punch given by Y/N.

"Seize them." He gave the orders. Thinking that they have enough gap between them, Y/N ran downstairs heading towards the lobby, but was unfortunately met by a group of security guards who's already waiting for them. They ran back and searched for another place to hide, where they found a secluded room hoping that they'll be hidden.

"Just a bit more, noona. We'll go through the back door." Just then, the door swung open revealing one of the bodyguards. He pulled Y/N and threw him to the ground before he could do anything.

He.. he's quick.

It was inevitable, since there were only a few places for him to hide.

"You might've caught me off guard, Y/N. But not this time." Mr. Kwon showed up, holding the pain in his stomach. "Any last words?"

"It won't matter if you kill me or not, Mr. As long as Eunbi-noona's safe, I'll have no regrets."

"Then we shall find out."

Sounds of ruckus came from the front lobby, before a shout echoed through the hall. It was Seonho's voice.

"Kwon Hwanbin, I came with an arrest warrant. You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can be used against you in court." He launched his warnings, telling him to have his hands up.

He groaned in frustration, before turning around and stepping Y/N in the chest.

Knowing that this was about to happen, Y/N rolled and grabbed his leg pulling him to the ground. He turned his body around and held both of his hands to the back.

"You should've hit me in the head first. Your man here pulled and pushed me to the ground instead. And now, he's too scared since there are authorities in front of us."

The group came up to them with Seonho showing a look of relief.

"Sorry I'm late,Y/N." Seonho said, after ordering one of his men to put handcuffs on Mr. Kwon's hands. He scoffed at him, with a dead look he said.

"I'll see you in hell, Hwang Y/N." Those were the last words he said to Y/N, before being dragged by the policemen away from him.

"Too bad, 'cause I won't be there." He smirked before turning his head to Seonho.

"Mr. Seonho, words can't express how much I'm grateful that you showed up at the perfect time. Had you been late for a split second, God knows what would've happened to me." He bowed numerous times, before Seonho asked him to stop.

"You don't have to be like that. In fact, I'm the one who should've apologized. Knowing his nature, I should've predicted that he would've done this kind of thing. But I wouldn't expect to see you here, fighting for your own life."

"Yeah.. after all, I'm doing this for you-" He shushed Y/N, pinching his mouth into the form of a duck's beak.

"Now might not be the right time, okay Y/N? Remember what I told you before?"

Y/N hummed in response. He excused himself, after getting a call from his subordinates. Eunbi came up to Y/N and asked.

"What was he about to say, Y/N?"

"Let him be the one who tells you, noona." He said with a smile, hugging her noona tightly soon after.

"I'm glad you're okay."