Chapter 5

Eunbi's POV

I sat on top of the stairs at a place where no one seems to be around.

Why am i such a coward? I should've said something to her. This is gonna be worse than i thought...

I thought to myself. I was confident earlier that i want to change, but... it's harder than i thought it would be.

Maybe i should've asked him to be my friend earlier.

Earlier....

"Eunbi-ssi. I've heard about you from the principal. You're lucky that you have connection, you know. Unless no one would've wanted you in their school."

Him too? i thought this school would be different, because this the school Mr.Bang's gotten me to.

"Anyway, i hope you would stay off of trouble. We don't want no scandals here, alright?" I can only stood still agreeing to him. All of the other teachers seem to be staring at me in disgust as well. If only they knew the truth... not that they'd believe in them anyway if i told 'em.

"Yes sir."

"Now.. here's your class schedule." He said as he's giving me some documents. "Good luck on starting new. Eunbi-ssi." He said as he flashed a smile. The smile that's visualizes politeness, and no sincerity inside.

"Thank you." I said as i bowed to him, before he guided me out of the tense teacher's room, to go to his class.

We walked through the empty halls, due to students already in class. It's not until the end of the hall that we finally reached mine. I can hear students talking and laughing inside, all those students stuff. I don't know if i could be a part of it though.

"We're here. Are you ready to introduce yourself?" I nodded to him.

Here goes nothing.

He opened the door making the students attention turn to our position. He walked inside with me following behind him. All the students stared at me and started whispering to each other. I don't know what they're whispering about, but surely it's what i'm thinking about. I introduced myself in front of the class as they kept staring at me, not letting their eyes off. He told me to sit at the back of the class where there's a seat left next to a girl with pinkish hair. Is that even allowed? In my old school, students have to be black-haired though.... either my school's old-fashioned, or the school's rules here are lenient than my previous one.

I approached my seat, as i bowed lightly greeting the girl that's going to be my seatmate.

She's in this class? I can't believe this.

Chaewon has to deal with her throughout the year?

Don't mess with her, or you'll get killed.

Okay, now... i can hear their whisper. As i expected, it's about this kind of stuff. It's alright. I'll just try to act all normal. That way they might start to have a different opinion about me.

_________

3rd POV

"Pst! Y/N!" Baejoon whispered to Y/N in the middle of their class. Baejoon called him again to get his attention, but Y/N wasn't in the mood to talk.

"Ya. Baejoon. I want to focus on class. I know how much you miss me, and i know you want to talk about a lot of things to me, but let me focus first. We can talk later when it's lunch time." Y/N said not sparing a glance to Baejoon. Jimoon who sat in front of them can hear their whole conversation, but decided to just ignore it.