Chapter 8

"Unnie! Are you ready yet?!" Chaewon asked Eunbi as she stood by the door, ready for their first class ever in Uni.

"Almost done! Hang on!" She screamed from their room, sounds of her rummaging the drawer echoes through their shared apartment.
Not long after, she came out wearing a mask hiding her face.

"Unnie. You still feel insecure?" Eunbi nodded lightly to her question as she puts on her shoes, making Chaewon shook her head.

__________

Y/N is walking around the campus, enjoying his time alone after parting with Baejoon and Jimoon to their class. Y/N is currently exploring the nook and cranny of the campus trying to remember where's what.

He was looking towards a set of girls hanging around cheerfully in their little circle of friends.

Should i try and talk to them?

Y/N. The kid who has been single ever since the second he was born into this world is trying to do what he has never been good at.

And that is picking up girls.

He started to slowly walk towards them, hesitating at every steps closer to them as they continued playing not knowing a scary man is approaching them. He stopped midway thinking of what to say before calling them out.

What should i say? Hm.. 'Heyyo, what's up?' sounds weird... 'Hey girls?' that might also not work... 'Y/N in the house!' that sounds awful.

He thought for too long that the girls are starting to leave already.

Damn it.

He then sat at a nearby bench after a failed attempt. Now that he's alone, he can't think of any way as to how to approach girls. It's been like this ever since high school.

The first time he asked for both Baejoon and Jimoo for help, it would always be them who initiated the conversation. The girls would be attracted to Y/N, but he would collapse after they left him on his own. The tips they gave him never work as he would always find ways to ruin it.

I need a mentor.

He thought to himself as he puts his hand on his head frustrated. That's when he saw two girls sat not far from him.

"Hey, did you know that Kwon Eunbi has just enrolled here?"

"I heard about that too! You heard about her case right? I wonder whether she's actually guilty or not."

"I know right? She was super~ popular back then. I remembered hearing about her dating a lot of guys."

Dating?

Y/N overheard the word 'dating' and started moving closer to them.

"I heard that too! I mean, why wouldn't you? Imagine being a model and still single. Eunbi can't relate." They both laughed.

"She probably have a lot of experiences about dating guys."

Dating? Lots of guys?? I need to find her ASAP. Her name was Eunbi... right? Why does that name sound familiar?

Y/N after finding out someone who might be suitable to be her mentor, immediately ran off to Baejoon's class to ask him for help.

...

"Baejoon!!" He called to him from the front of his class. Baejoon ran down after tidying up all his stuff.

"Dude! What happened to your class?" He asked.

"Oh right. I just missed it now, didn't i? Anyway, this is important. It's a matter of my life."

"Your life?? Are you sure you're not exaggerating?" Baejoon asked. Because the last time he said it was a matter of life, it was just him not being able to figure out what he should eat and getting starved.