Chapter 17

"Minju-ya. You sure you want to do this ride?" Y/N asked making sure that she's not forcing herself.

"Mm! It's not as scary as the other one, so i'm not really scared." Minju reassured him that she's really fine.

"Okay~ don't blame me if you get scared later." He warned as their turn is about to come.

"I won't. Trust me." Minju flexed her muscle making Y/N laugh.

"You know this doesn't have anything to do with strength right?"

"I know." She said giggling as they were called for their turn to get on the ride. Y/N got on first on the front with Minju sitting next to him.

"Be careful." Y/N offered his hand as Minju took it to prevent her from falling over.

"Have fun~" The staff told them as he waved them goodbye. The wavy water made the ride unstable as it moved bringing them to the obstacle. The first drop wasn't so steep so they laughed it off.

"Oppa. So.... you really don't like that girl?" Minju suddenly threw a question at him.

"I don't." He answered.

"I see...." Minju let out a sigh of relief as the ride's starting to get higher and higher.

"O-Oppa.... doesn't this look too high?" She asked him as she leaned forward to see the drop.

"I told you earlier that this ride is taller than it looked but you didn't want to listen to me."

"I didn't know that it would be this- eek!" She squealed and shut her eyes hard as the ride is about to drop. She instinctively hugged his arm making him flustered.

"OPPA!!!" She screamed his name loudly as the ride's dropping to the bottom with water splattering over them. It felt fresh since the day was quite hot as the droplets moisturized them.

"It's over Minju-ya. You can let go of my hand now." Minju opened her eyes slowly and slowly releasing her hug.

"That-that wasn't so scary oppa!" She said trying to sound brave to him.

"Doesn't look like it. You were scared too." He fixed her hair that was in the way of her sight.

They got off from the log-like ride and patted themselves from the water that might still be on their clothes. Y/N glanced at Minju and immediately threw his eyes away.

"M-Minju... your shirt...." He looked away as he said it. Minju then looked down as she felt herself becoming embarrassed.

"S-Sorry..." Y/N said not looking at her.

"Here." Y/N took off his hoodie handing it to Minju. "Wear it."

Minju took it from his hand as she looked at him warmly before wearing it. "Thank you oppa. You're really nice."

She wore it and noticed that it was oversized, which made Minju look smaller than she really is.

"The hoodie doesn't fit me oppa. Look." Y/N finally turned his face to look at Minju and laughed.

"Ya. You look really small." He continued to laugh making Minju annoyed.

"Stop laughing!" She start hitting him with her fist covered by his sleeve making the hit not very effective.

"Okay sorry. But it does look nice on you, even if it's oversized." He looked at her from top to bottom. "Come on. Let's go to the next ride."

_____________

"Unnie, i have an idea." Chaewon said.

"Mm?"

"Let's look for the apartment online first. We'll collect all of the possible places for us to live in and then contact them later to ask if we can survey their place or not!" Chaewon suggested.