Chapter 14

"Minju-ya!" Y/N called her cheerfully who was putting up this sad smile as she looked at him.

"Where do you think we should do it?" He asked her as soon as she approached him.

"I have this one cafe i usually go to. Wanna go there?"

"I'm fine with whatever you choose. I'm sure it'll be good." He said to her making her smile slightly, before returning to her sad state.

Is something.. bothering her? I'll ask her about it later.

"Lead the way, Minju." He said as she started walking. They walked for a while without talking with each other. Once they arrived, Minju then sat at the corner of the place as she sat across of him.

"Let's order something first." She said.

"Is something bothering you? You seem sad today." He said making her stop moving. She then looked at him in the eye and said.

"Oppa. Can we.... cancel tomorrow's plan?"

She said making Y/N's face turn grim. "Why?"

Minju sighed closing her eyes before answering.

"I.... i don't want your girlfriend to be mad, an-"

"Hold up. What did you say?"

"I said, if we proceeded with tomorrow's plan, your girlfriend might be mad at you." He was confused by her reason to cancel.

"Girlfriend? My girlfriend? ...where did you get that idea from? I have no girlfriend."

"But, i saw you hanging out with a girl yesterday! Don't lie to me oppa!" She said raising her voice.

"I think you got the wrong idea. She's not my girlfriend, Minju-ya. She's just a friend of mine, and i wanted to thank her for... something by treating her food. That's all."

After processing what he just said, Minju felt herself getting embarrassed as her ears are getting red. She cupped her face feeling hottet and then covered her face.

"I-I'm sorry...i thought that was your girlfriend oppa." She said as her eyes are peeking from her fingers.

"Haha, it's okay. I have no girlfriend yet at the moment."

"Oh..ᵗʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵃ ʳᵉˡᶦᵉᶠ." She said whispering to herself.

"So, tomorrow is still on right?" He asked to confirm.

"....Mm!" She smiled at him brightly, that sad face of hers is nowhere to be seen now making Y/N relieved. She then moved from her seat to sit next to her. That made Y/N's heart flutter.

"Why did you move?"

Minju didn't really have any reason other than to move closer to him. Not wanting to say that that was the reason because she would be embarrassed, she tried to look for other reason.

"Umm.... Oh!" She thought of an idea. "So we can work on it better! We're gonna do it on your laptop right?"

"Ah~ Yeah you're right." She giggled before grabbing the menu.

"Shall we order something?" The both of them then proceeded to look at the Menu, not realizing that there was one girl looking at them, not even Y/N knew about it.

I don't know what happened, but.... i guess you did it correctly Y/N.

Eunbi thought to herself as she put on a disguise so that he wouldn't recognize her.

Hurry up and get together with her, Y/N. I'm afraid i wouldn't be able to hold myself back. Even now i'm hurting seeing you like this, even though we just met a few days ago. It's weird isn't it? For me to feel like this...