Chapter 32

Sounds of utensils hitting the plates were filling the place as the group's enjoying the dinner they were having at the moment. Y/N could be seen eating heartily as well as the others, except for this one particular girl who's still pondering about the conversation she was having earlier.

Y/N on the other hand was having a conversation with Minju while joking with the others, on the other hand Chaewon was still worried about her unnie who's been playing with her spoon ever since the food was served. The steam that was coming out from her food is starting to fade as her Not wanting Eunbi to keep playing, Chaewon then said.

"Unnie. Your food's gonna get cold." Eunbi didn't budge as she kept pushing the piece of rice on top of her plate back and forth until Chaewon tapped her shoulder.

"Unnie."

"Ng? Ah, sorry." It was only then Eunbi took a mouthful of her food. Chaewon couldn't take it anymore and decided that she'll tell her about the truth.

"Unnie, i'm sorry that i had to say this to you, but i overheard your conversation with Minju earlier." Eunbi's eyes widened at her confession as her head turned to her now full of attention.

"What?"

"I said, i overheard your conversation with Minju. About the whole Y/N thing. To be honest i was as surprised as you when she said she overheard us talking about that. But isn't this great? Like, she gave you a chance to take him away." Chaewon baited wanting to see her reaction. Luckily they were on the edge of the table so they wouldn't attract any attention to them.

"I... i don't know, Chaewon-ah. Is it really that easy? I mean, she's been with him for months now and-"

"But you've also been with him for months. Even longer than her."

"I know, but.... i don't think this is right, Chaewon-ah. If i were to make him to be with me, at least i don't want it to be this way. As in, i don't want her to just give him up like this."

"If you think that's the case, then maybe you should talk things through with her once more? I mean, you didn't get much words out of your mouth. Try and talk about it more with Minju, unnie. Before she tells Y/N about it."

".....sure. I'll think about it."

Time skip

They were now on their way back to the resort as Eunbi then tried to think of a way to talk with Minju before they can even reach their resort. She looked around and saw some sort of park where there seems to be no people at or nearby the park. After giving it some thought, she then declared.

"Hey. You guys go on ahead. I have something i want to talk about with Minju alone." Eunbi said as she took Minju and walked away from the rest of the group with one swift movement.

"Woah. Looks like they're in a hurry." Hyewon said as she watched the two walk away with Minju being dragged.

"We should continue our walk, unnie." Chaewon said to Irene.

"I guess." Y/N was about to catch up with the others when Chaewon pushed him from behind slightly after seeing his gestures.

Go, unnie.

_________

"Un-unnie! What is this about?!" Minju said as Eunbi brought her

"We need to talk about Y/N." Minju's expression turned flat before changing it to a slight smile making Eunbi wonder the meaning behind it.

"Unnie. I thought i already told you earlier that i'm fine. Oppa's already fallen too deep for you, there's nothing i can do other than give up."

"But you don't know that. He didn't tell you that directly did he?"

"He didn't."

"So wh-"

"I can see it by how he acts around me, unnie."

"What do you mean?" She took a deep breath before going on with her explanation.

"Every time we go out, there was never a single time where he has never talked about you."

"....you're kidding."

"Can you imagine me having to hear him talking about you with a smile every time? Unnie. I'm not even mad at you. I'm mad at myself for not being brave enough to do anything." Minju's face turned upset, looking as if she's trying to hold back. But feelings just... flew out.

"It's not just that. There would be times where he prioritizes you over me. And also just by how he acts with me, feels different compared to you. He acts nice around me, being a gentleman and stuff, but that's basically it. Just nice. He has deep affections for you, unnie. I just know it."

"M-Minju...."

"It's really okay, unnie. I'm not mad at you. I'm just mad at myself that i never really went more aggressive with him. Had i been more active, or maybe just confessed to him, he probably wouldn't have fallen for you as much as now. Honestly, i love him so much, that i thought of him every single night before i go to bed but.... it seems like he has another person in his heart." Her face now finally showed a smile after a while. Despite the smile she's showing to Eunbi at the moment, a tear had escaped from her eye in contrast to how she's expressing herself.

This made Eunbi come closer to her and gave her a hug while patting her in the back to calm her down.

"If that's what you really think of, then you should talk things through with him. The faster you do that, the better. Because in the end, you don't really know about his true feelings, Minju-ya. And you don't really want to keep being in this blurry relationship with him right?"

"Mm." Minju said weakly to hers.

"But if it turns out to be true, then can i leave him to you?" She said to Eunbi after finally managing to gather herself together after pouring her heart out.

"Sure, Minju-ya." She rubbed her head calming the pure-hearted girl down not wanting to leave her alone.

"I apologize for making you like this." She said as she continued rubbing her on the head.

"Unnie. It's okay. Also, will you help me move on from him? I don't think i can do it alone."

"Sure." She caressed her cheek. "We should get back soon. It's getting late." Eunbi said as she rubbed the tears off of Minju's face.

____________

"Hungry~ Hungry~" Y/N said to himself as he walked alone in search of a nearby convenience store to feed himself some snacks. Unbeknowst to him, there's 1 person keeping an eye to him while holding his phone call.

"Sir, i got eyes on target."

Good. Let's commence the plan.