Chapter 7: Not my room

"Shit. shit. shit." Tsukishima cursed as he stumbled upon a pair of shoes on his way in the apartment.

"Tsukki?" Kuroo called out from his room as his door was open.

Tsukishima didn't reply he sat on the floor as took his shoes off. As he was doing so he saw a black figure appear from Kuroo's room. The closer the figure got the more clearer the figure got. Kuroo now stood towering above Tsukishima who sat on the floor currently attempting to un lace his shoes.

Kuroo stood in just a pair of black boxers with no shirt. His beautifuly sculpted abs could be seen clearly due to the dim light of the lamp in the entrance.

"Go sleep." Tsukishima told Kuroo has he continued to fiddle with his shoes.

"With all that ruckus." Kuroo chuckled in a hoarse voice.

Tsukishima didn't reply he finally manager to untie one of the shoes and went towards the other.

"Here let me help." Kuroo stated rather than offered.

Bending down Kuroo untied Tsukishima's shoes in a swift movement. And took it off like it was Cinderella's glass slipper.

Without another word Tsukishima got up and walked to the bedroom and banged the door close. He was dead tired and his lower back had already started to pain. He plopped himself on to the bed not bothering to change out of his clothes and fell asleep instantly.

The next morning.

Sun rays peaked through the blinds forcing Tsukishima to wake up but he didn't open his eyes. He turned to the opposite side making his back face the window.

He pulled the blanket up to his chin and smelt a strong scent. A minty scent. Tsukishima took a deep breath of it letting the scent fill his nostrils. Before he knew it he was asleep once more.

A soft knocking wound woke Tsukishima up and he grunted loudly.

"What is it?" He called out. When he got no reply called out louder. "What is it??" His eyes still shut as he refused to wake up from his slumber.

He heard the door slightly open before he heard Kuroo's voice.

"Just wanted to take some stuff from my cabinet."kuroo said as his head walked in to the room.

"Your cabinet?" Tsukishima asked with eyes still shut. "I think you've forgotten this is my room now." Tsukishima said slightly opening his eyes to see Kuroo in just a white towel wrapped lowly around his waist.

"What're you doing!!" Tsukishima jolted awake sitting up.

His eyes widen as he looked around this wasn't his room. It was Kuroo's

"How did I get here!" Tsukishima exclaimed.

"You got home piss drunk-"

"Why am I in your bed Kuroo-San??" Tsukishima asked panicking. History can't repeat itself. Or can it?

"Funny story you thought my room was yours and before I could stop you...you slammed the door shut on me." Kuroo told Tsukishima as he took out a pair of shorts and a shirt.

"Oh..." Tsukishima let you feeling the heat coming up to his ears turning them red. "Sorry about that..."

Tsukishima removed the covers off his body and was about to get out of bed when he noticed Kuroo stood facing the cabinet butt naked pulling on a pair of briefs. Tsukishima's eyes widen. He could not believe Kuroo was standing butt naked changing right in front of him.

"I know I've got a firm ass." Kuroo said turning around in his briefs making Tsukishima turn red completely.

Tsukishima threw a pillow at Kuroo who caught it and kept it on the chair besides him. Tsukishima's eyes traveled from Kuroo's chest to his abdomen and...

"I better go." Tsukishima said as he got out of bed finally and headed for the door.

__________________

Hope you can imagine a butt naked Kuroo 😏😂