Chapter 2: Consultant

"Kuroo-San?"

Tsukishima stood shocked to see the man he promised himself to never face again. Just then the door opened behind him revealing the consultant and his boyfriend.

"Oh I see you've meet Mr Kuroo." The consultant said as she moved in front of Tsukishima to hand kuroo some paperwork.

"Yes," Tsukishima said locking eyes with kuroo for a brief second.

"Mr Tsukishima this is the owner of this apartment." She said smiling. "Would you like a tour of the apartment?" She asked gesturing towards the hall leading in to the living room.

"I thought this was a single person apartment." Tsukishima said looking around the huge apartment.

"No Sir," she replied putting her purse on the coffee table where a lot of magazines were scattered.

"This offer you picked from the ones I sent was for a roommate system." She replied as she smiled at Kuroo.

"No wonder the cost was so less." Tsukishima muttered to himself.

"Babe, let's get a look around." Tsukishima's boyfriend stated picking up Tsukishima had already decided to not like the apartment. This was after all the 15th apartment they were looking at.

Kuroo's eyes narrowed down to the man that stood behind Tsukishima. Just then the man noticed and moved in front to shake Kuroo's hand.

"Kou Suwa, pleasure to meet you." He introduced himself.

"Kou Suwa as in the Suwa suite and clubs Suwa?" Kuroo asked shocked.

Kuroo could not believe it not only that Tsukishima was with a man after all the crap he pulled on him but with a man in his thirties.

"Haha yes I am." Suwa laughed.

"I didn't know you were with such a famous person Tsukki." Kuroo gave a gentle laugh.

"Tsukki?" Suwa questioned as that was only something he'd heard Yamaguchi call Tsukishima.

"Do you two know each other?" Suwa asked looking between the two.

"He was my upperclassman." Tsukishima mid rolling his eyes saw that scar on Kuroo's chest due to Tsukishima.

"More like his volleyball sensei." Kuroo smiled.

"You two were in the same high school?" Suwa asked.

"We met at training camp." Tsukishima said. "It's complicated."

"His team lost against us in the finals as well." Kuroo stated.

"Well did anyone ask about that?" Tsukishima snapped back. Still not happy about it.

Silence...

"I've gotta head out but feel free to look around." Kuroo said before heading to one of the rooms probably his bedroom.

Coming out wearing a black fitted tee shirt over his blue jeans. He looked hot. Tsukishima immediately shook his head to get rid of the thought what was he thinking.

Exiting the apartment it was only Tsukishima, Suwa and the consultant. Tsukishima had already made up his mind about this apartment but Suwa pushed him to take a look around. As he'd seen how excited Tsukishima was when the consultant had sent him pictures of this place.

"I don't think this will be the right fit for me." Tsukishima stated leaning against the wall.

"What's wrong with this apartment now?" Suwa asked.

"For starters I don't want a roommate." Tsukishima stated remembering all the stuff he'd had to go with since Yamaguchi and Yachi had started dating. The ruckus was unreal.

"Mr Tsukishima I'm sorry to tell you this but our second appointment for today has been canceled as the deal has closed with another person." She told Tsukishima as she entered the balcony where Tsukishima and Suwa stood.

"Do you have another apartment around this area available and that too without a roommate system." Tsukishima asked the consultant.

"I'm sorry Mr Tsukishima but this was the last one in the range you'd ask apartment's for." She replied.

"What about that apartment we visited last Saturday on towards the Main Street?"

"That got sold just yesterday. She replied.

"Well that sucks ass." Tsukishima muttered.

"Babe, why don't you go for this apartment it's spacious and the roommate you already know so that won't be a big problem to get used to." Suwa told Tsukishima.

"Plus there aren't many options left with your university opening in less than a week now."

"You are right." Tsukishima sighed. "Maybe I can live with Yamaguchi still like I'm kind of used to it by now."

"Sorry to break it to you but I heard Yamaguchi over the call last week and I think he's going to ask Yachinti move in with him."

"WHATT!" Tsukishima exclaimed. He was happy for his best friend but also a bit sadden.

"Fine I'll take the lease for this apartment." Tsukishima threw his hands up in the air in defeat. "But for the time being can you please keep an eye out if there are any apartment that get freed up around this area?"

"Sure will do." The consultant smiled.

_________________

How do you guys like the book cover 🤪