Chapter 19: The view

The next three days pasted just like that...Kuroo and Tsukishima giving each other the silent treatment. It was Thursday now and Tsukishima did not have class today. But he had plans to meet up with Yamaguchi and Yachi today for brunch.

On his way out of his room he saw Kuroo's shirtless back standing in front of the stove. Tsukishima's cheeks heated up when his eyes traveled down his back to his firm butt being very prominent due to his black briefs he'd had on.

Uh..put some clothes on...

Tsukishima rolled his eyes.

"Not digging the view?" Kuroo called out. Making Tsukishima freeze and ask himself did he just say that out loud.

Kuroo's back was still facing Tsukishima but he turn his head around over his shoulder and gave his signature smirk before turning his face back to the stove.

"Not at all." Tsukishima said as he made his way to the fridge to grab a water bottle.

Kuroo didn't reply he just continued to cool his omelette. Tsukishima found it out Kuroo didn't reply back he'd always have a come back. Coming to think of it Tsukishima realized Kuroo and him hadn't exchange any words the past three days.

It's not like Tsukishima minded not talking to Kuroo he actually found it a relieve not having to interact with him more than he'd like. But something made him feel sad suddenly.

Why isn't he talking to me? He always has something to say to me...

"Not going to offer me some?" Tsukishima said sarcastically.

"You don't eat egg." Kuroo said dryly.

What's wrong with his tone?

"Okay...I'm heading out..." Tsukishima told Kuroo as he made his way towards the entrance door.

No reply...

Fine two can play this game.

Tsukishima met Yamaguchi at the small cafe near his old apartment. It was only Tsukishima and Yamaguchi right now as Yachi was still on her way.

Yachi lived with her mother who's moved here due to work purposes. It was an advantage for Yachi as she didn't have to go through the hassle of getting her own apartment. But the place her mother had was in the mid of the city. Thus, it takes her quite sometime to come to this part of the city.

"Sorry I'm late!" Yachi called out as she made her way to the table where Tsukishima and Yamaguchi sat.

She was dressed in a yellow summer dress with some white lace at the hem abs waist along with sandals. Her hair in then usual way with a side ponytail. Her make up was very natural with barely any thick amount of foundation or contouring with just some gloss. She was naturally very beautiful.

"It's alright." Tsukishima said waving his hand slightly in the air.

"Here." Yamaguchi said as he stood up and pulled out the seat next to her to sit on.

"Thanks." She blushed before taking the seat.

"Aw such a gentleman." Tsukishima added putting his face in his palms like some love struck girl.

"He is," Yachi smiled at Yamaguchi and he returned it. "So you guys decided what you wanna eat?" Yachi asked.

"Not yet," Yamaguchi said as he passed her the menu. "We were waiting for you." Yamaguchi smiled at her.

When Yamaguchi was around Yachi he'd always turn into this smiling bafoon. And when not around her he'd smile just talking about her. It was obvious that he was madly in love with her. And all it took was 7months. In 7months they'd become closer than Tsukishima expected Yamaguchi could. Tsukishima could see them getting married sometime in the future that's how much they both were in love with each other.

Which made Tsukishima feel a certain way he didn't like. It's not like he wasn't happy for his best friend for finding someone who loved him just as much he loved her. But the fact it's been a year with him dating Suwa and he did not once smile at him the way Yamaguchi does to Yachi.

Silently sighing Tsukishima looked outside the window to see Kuroo dressed in a pair of black riped jeans and a white v-neck plan T-shirt.

What is he doing here?

Then he noticed the raven hair women  that he'd seen before at their apartment walking besides him. They were about to turn in to a corner where Tsukishima's vision could not travel but right before they turned the women ruffled Kuroo's already ruffled hair making it a bigger mess than it was. This made her laugh and Kuroo gave a look before attempting to fix his hair.

Who is she? Are they dating?

Tsukishima asked himself.

_________________

So do y'all ship Yamaguchi x Yachi?