Chapter 32: Sorry

"Kuroo-San?" Tsukishima asked ask he entered the kitchen where Kuroo was cleaning the dishes.

"Hmm?" Kuroo called out as he turned his head towards Tsukishima.

"I..um wanted to-"

"It's alright." Kuroo said giving Tsukishima a smile as he turned his head back to the sink.

"Really?" Tsukishima asked. "I didn't mean to um..you know...I was just drunk and-"

Tsukishima stopped at Kuroo dropped a glass in the sink from his hands.

"Shit." Kuroo cursed.

"Are you okay?" Tsukishima asked as he walked over to Kuroo at the sink and saw his left hand bleeding.

"Yeah just a little cut." Kuroo said as he begun to pick up the broken glass pieces with his hands.

"No, stop." Tsukishima said as he stopped Kuroo from picking up more broken pieces of the glass. "You're bleeding everywhere!" Tsukishima said as he grabbed Kuroo's left hand.

"Ouch!" Kuroo and exclaimed in pain.

"They're some glass pieces stuck in your palm." Tsukishima said as he examined Kuroo's hand. "Where's the first aid kit?" Tsukishima asked.

"Under the bathroom sink." Kuroo replied.

"Okay go sit on the couch I'll get it."

Tsukishima quickly got the first aid kit from the bathroom and began to removed the shards from Kuroo's hand. Kuroo would winced each time Tsukishima would pull out a glass shard. They were tinny tinny pieces.

"There," Tsukishima said. "All done." Tsukishima told Kuroo as dabbed some alcohol on his palm making Kuroo curse.

"Mother trucker!"

Tsukishima didn't reply he got a strip of gauze and started wrapping it around Kuroo's palm. As Tsukishima did so he could feel Kuroo's eyes on him and it made Tsukishima's ears heat up.

"Could you please stop."

"Hmm?"

"Stop staring at me!" Tsukishima said looking up to lock eyes with Kuroo.

Both of them froze.

Kuroo and Tsukishima stayed in the same position for what felt like minutes. Kuroo's eyes were the first to travel down to Tsukishima's lips that parted as letting out a hot breath whereas Kuroo took a deep breath.

"Tsukki I-"

Before Kuroo could continue Tsukishima's lips were on Kuroo's. The kiss was hot and sloppy and Kuroo didn't want a second to kiss Tsukishima back. Kuroo's hand found its way to cup one of Tsukishima's right cheek. Kuroo tilted Tsukishima's face slightly to get more access to his mouth.

Tsukishima sucked on Kuroo's bottom lip and demanded access and Kuroo gladly gave in. The moment Tsukishima's tongue found its way into Kuroo's mouth Kuroo moaned into Tsukishima's mouth. Which made Tsukishima smile slightly.

Breathlessly Kuroo was the first to pull away and say.

"Still drunk?" Kuroo smriked at Tsukishima.

Within a swift move Tsukishima moved himself to sit on top of Kuroo's lap. Tsukishima didn't wait another second to smash his lips on to Kuroo's yet once again. He couldn't help himself. All he wanted was to feel more of Kuroo. Tsukishima's hand found their way into Kuroo's messy locks and tugged on them
Making Kuroo moan into Tsukishima's mouth and Tsukishima took advantage of it again and slipped his tongue in.

The kiss was hotter than before with Tsukishima started to grind his hips against Kuroo's growing crotch. Tsukishima moaned with Kuroo grabbed on to Tsukishima's butt cheeks and squeezed them.

This was Kuroo opportunity to take control he flipped Tsukishima on his back on the couch and climbed on top of Tsukishima. Kuroo hovered over Tsukishima looking at the hot mess he'd become, breathing heavy with his face red.

"What're you doing?" Tsukishima asked Kuroo.

"Just admiring you." Kuroo smiled making Tsukishima's ears also turn red and heat up.

"Shut up." Tsukishima said looking to the side at the coffee table.

Kuroo brought his lips low on Tsukishima's ear and whispered.

"You look beautiful..."

"Girls are beautiful not-" Kuroo licked Tsukishima's ears rim before Tsukishima could finish his sentences

"Not necessarily..." Kuroo sucked on Tsukishima's ear lobe making Tsukishima cover his mouth to muffle the moan that came out of him the moment Kuroo sucked his ear lobe.

Kuroo brought his right hand and moved Tsukishima's hand from his mouth and whispered in Tsukishima's ear.

"I wanna hear you moan for me..." Kuroo said as he started trailing kisses down Tsukishima jaw to Tsukishima's neck where Kuroo sucked on the soft skin and bit it making Tsukishima moan loudly.

"Shut up." Tsukishima told Kuroo.

"Make me-" Kuroo started before Tsukishima grabbed Kuroo's face with both hands and pulled Kuroo's face to him and locked lips.

This time the kiss was slow and chaste. Tsukishima released Kuroo face and let his hands travel down to his shoulders all the way to his back before he put his hands in Kuroo's shirt.

Kuroo pulled away and sat up on Tsukishima and pulled off his shirt and flung it somewhere in the room. When he brought his hands to pull of Tsukishima's he bent down and kissed Tsukishima's soft white as snow skin slowly making his way up to his chest as he pulled the shirt off of Tsukishima.

As Kuroo took off Tsukishima's shirt he flung it also somewhere in the room and when Kuroo was about to go back to kissing Tsukishima he noticed how thin and frail Tsukishima's body was. He could see his ribs and fading bruises on Tsukishima's slender waist. It looked like someone grabbed him with all the strength they had.

"What's this?" Kuroo asked looking at the purple fading bruises on Tsukishima's body.

_____________________
Dun. Dun. Dunnn

The chapter was kinda hot...but not as hot as 'just friends' chapter 19 lol

Btw check out my Iwaoi fanfic 'just friends' if you haven't :))