Chapter 6: Late night

Reaching outside his apartment complex Kuroo sighed. It had been a long day. It had only been 2 months since coach Nekomata had retired due to having his back problems have gotten worse than they already were.

Kuroo had started coaching the team under his wing at first part time but now he was to be coaching on his own which wasn't as easy as he thought it would've been.

By the time Kuroo reached his apartment and was about to unlock the door it swung open.

It was Tsukishima. Dressed in a pair of black skinny jeans and a white sleeveless turtleneck. Holding a brown trench coat.

"Hello??" Tsukishima waved his hand in front of the zoned out Kuroo.

"Oh hey," Kuroo nervously chuckled and scratched the back of his neck.

"If you don't mind can you move?" Tsukishima asked Kuroo as he still stood in front of Tsukishima'a way out.

"What?" Kuroo asked confused.

"You're in my way." Tsukishima clicked his tongue.

"Sorry," Kuroo stepped aside allowing Tsukishima to walk out the front door.

"Wait," Kuroo turned around to face Tsukishima. "Where are you going?"

"Out." That's all Tsukishima said before walking away.

It was Saturday and you know what Saturday meant. The clubs are open.

Walking towards the waiting line outside of club 'Wave' he walked directly up to the club the bouncer and showed his card. The guy bowed before opening the door to Tsukishima.

On his was in a man took his brown trench coat as he entered the club on the right side a man holding a tray offered Tsukishima a pill and a shot glass which he gladly chugged down before heading towards the dance floor.

He moved his body to the beat. More bodies gathered on the dance floor. He shook his hips left and right before he felt a pair of hands grab his waist from behind and move with the same rhythm. The music was getting louder.

The hands started to travel all over his body from his hips to his flat stomach to down to where his crotch lay but he stopped the hand from going down there and brought the hand back to holding on to his hips as he pushed back slightly to press up against the person.

Tsukishima felt the excitement in the persons pants and his eyes grew excited just as much as his eyes lay to Suwa standing up in the VIP lounge area watching him.

Suwa drew out the smoke from his cig hand gave a sly smile before motioning for Tsukishima to come up to him.

• • •

"Bro why didn't you tell me you're rooming with Tsukki?!" Bokuto exclaimed over the phone as Kuroo flipped the chicken fillet.

"He just moved in like a day back." Kuroo told Bokuto. "Plus it's been kinda of weird..." Kuroo trailed off.

"How weird?" Bokuto asked. "Did he bring up the incident?" Boluto asked in a bit of a serious tone.

"No," Kuroo sighed. "That's the thing he seemed like in no mood to become roomies and with me but his grandpa over there convinced him to. Honestly I'm not even sure why I agreed to letting him stay."

"He can't be that old." Bokuto said.

"Bro Google him and you'll see." Kuroo said in to the phone as he placed the chicken fillet on to the plate with his sterfried vegetables.

"Okay...." Bokuto said over the phone.

Kuroo placed the plate on the dinning table along with a glass of some concoction he'd made earlier.

"OH DAMN!" Bokuto exclaimed over the phone. "The dude's 29 basically 30."

"Told you!" Kuroo said in to the phone before putting it on speaker.

"Never imagined Tsukki to be into older guys...like you're an exception but still the guy could legit have a kid his age."

"Haha very funny." Kuroo said taking a slip of his drink.

"He never said he liked me." Kuroo told Bokuto.

"Yes yes he drunk told you he liked you and had liked you since the training camp days I remember." Bokuto mimicked Kuroo.

"Very funny. Now I'm having dinner I'll call you later say hi to Akaashi for me."

"How do you know Alaashi is with me?" Bokuto asked confused.

"You sent me a snap streak of him
Sleeping in your bed." Kuroo chuckled. "If Akaashi knew you took that he'd kill you ya know."

"I know I know but he looked so cute." Bokuto said in a pouty squeaky voice.

"He did look cute."

"Hey hey hey! back up you got tsukki." Bokuto said in a joking voice.

"Haha very funny." Kuroo said before they hung the phone.

______________

Bet you guys didn't think Tsukki would be the party type 😜